Arabella is fmcg reporter at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact her with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610492
Concha y Toro UK has secured a deal to make its Argentine wine brand Trivento the official supporter of Aviva Premiership Rugby.
Lily’s Kitchen is launching an exclusive range into Tesco that will sell for 10% less than its original products…
A Cornish fudge producer is to double production with a new factory that will enable it to expand nationwide and supply the mults.
- Wot No Dairy? desserts recalled by VBites as they may contain dairy
- Jon Tyrrell appointed supply chain manager at Chia Company
- Chia Company set to make its porridge-style pots in the UK
- Arniston Bay 'lighter' fruit-fusion wine in Tesco listing
- The Famous Grouse launches limited edition Commonwealth Games single malt
- Gnaw launches Great British Nibbles gift range
- Bakers attack report on pesticide residue in bread
Recent blog posts
’Tis the season to look at what the retailers will be selling at Christmas…
News that Philippine-based spirits business Emperador Distillers Inc (EDI) has acquired Scotch whisky brand Whyte & Mackay came out of left field. Who is Emperador?
It is evident that most food brands do have a story to tell – and one of the tricks to successful brand building is finding out what that story is and how to tell it effectively.
- Drinks lobby coasts into battle
- Sochi missed opportunity
- Suntory time
- Morrisons mixes it up
- Cider with MPs
- Don't whine about low-alcohol wine
- Will Tesco let toys be toys?