Arabella is fmcg reporter at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact her with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610492
A French online wine retailer has extended to the UK and is aiming for £2m in first-year sales…
Cider makers are monitoring orchards to assess how much damage the recent flooding and storms have done…
Former Diageo CFO Nick Rose is returning to the drinks industry as chairman of the newly formed Loch Lomond Group…
- Teasy targets women with aluminium-bottled energy drink
- UB makes its Mini Cheddars 'cheesier'
- Duty escalator abolition lifts small brewers, claims report
- E&J Gallo adds trio of moscatos as sweet wines gain popularity
- Citrus Strongbow joins Heineken’s flavoured ciders line-up
- AB InBev defies falling beer volumes to deliver ‘solid progress’
- Bahlsen gets ninja chihuahua to help hard launch of Pick Up
Recent blog posts
The Call Time on Duty campaign ramped up its activity against the duty escalator a notch on Wednesday night with the launch of a new ‘coaster campaign’ to raise public awareness…
As the Winter Olympics opens, where are all the sponsoring brands?
The news that Japanese brewer Suntory has acquired US spirit company Beam Incseems to have come as only a momentary surprise to many in the City.
- Morrisons mixes it up
- Cider with MPs
- Don't whine about low-alcohol wine
- Will Tesco let toys be toys?
- In search of excellence – and finding it
- Green Shoots
- Sour notes