Arabella is fmcg reporter at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact her with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610492
Halewood is launching a new Romanian wine brand that it hopes will boost consumer perceptions of Romanian wine
Birds Eye Fusions join new Steamfresh rangeSubscription
Birds Eye is relaunching its microwaveable Veg and Rice Fusions ranges under new umbrella brand Steamfresh
Breakfast brand Moma is adding three new ‘just add water’ single porridge sachets…
- Heinz slashes ketchup sugar by 50% with stevia lineSubscription
- Apple juice prices set to plunge in wake of Russian import banSubscription
- Mondelez fuels sweet biscuit sector with Chips Ahoy! Subscription
- Aspall cider develops new look for core rangeSubscription
- The Co-op Group tops up Truly Irresistible own-label wines
- Brancott Estate puts focus on Sauvignon Gris
- Selfridges adds new own labels in bid to hit 500 by 2017Subscription
Recent blog posts
’Tis the season to look at what the retailers will be selling at Christmas…
News that Philippine-based spirits business Emperador Distillers Inc (EDI) has acquired Scotch whisky brand Whyte & Mackay came out of left field. Who is Emperador?
It is evident that most food brands do have a story to tell – and one of the tricks to successful brand building is finding out what that story is and how to tell it effectively.
- Drinks lobby coasts into battle
- Sochi missed opportunity
- Suntory time
- Morrisons mixes it up
- Cider with MPs
- Don't whine about low-alcohol wine
- Will Tesco let toys be toys?