Arabella is fmcg reporter at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact her with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610492
SHS Drinks is axing Cuvana rum-flavoured beer and is bringing the liquid under the wing of its Dead Crow brand…
Traditional Scottish Ales has become The Black Wolf Brewery and unveiled a new range of modern craft beers…
A Belgian start-up is launching a range of beers that includes an organic gluten-free lager…
- The Rockabilly Kids toothbrushes wobble into Boots stores
- Aloe makes debut on soft drinks fixture
- The hunt is on for the next pinot grigio
- Wine & Champagne Category Report 2014Subscription
- Diageo sales slip 1.3% as emerging markets slow
- Scotch whisky wins extra protection in Australia
- Panda soft drinks aim to make a splash with new design
Recent blog posts
It is evident that most food brands do have a story to tell – and one of the tricks to successful brand building is finding out what that story is and how to tell it effectively.
The Call Time on Duty campaign ramped up its activity against the duty escalator a notch on Wednesday night with the launch of a new ‘coaster campaign’ to raise public awareness…
As the Winter Olympics opens, where are all the sponsoring brands?
- Suntory time
- Morrisons mixes it up
- Cider with MPs
- Don't whine about low-alcohol wine
- Will Tesco let toys be toys?
- In search of excellence – and finding it
- Green Shoots