Arabella is fmcg reporter at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact her with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610492
UK lines inspired by CDM Marvellous CreationsSubscription
Mondelez is bringing its $800m US cookie brand Chips Ahoy! to the UK, which it believes will be bigger than Oreo in five years
Aspall cider develops new look for core rangeSubscription
Cider manufacturer Aspall has revamped the branding across its core range, which is rolling out to stores now
The Co-op Group is expanding its Truly Irresistible wines range as part of efforts to bolster its own-label offer
- Brancott Estate puts focus on Sauvignon Gris
- Selfridges adds new own labels in bid to hit 500 by 2017Subscription
- Pork Farms begins integration of Kerry Foods pastry business
- My Kipling gets £10m 'life is better with cake' campaign
- Retailers missing out on premium spirits sales, says Pernod Ricard
- Treasury Wine Estates hit by AU$100m loss
- Chase Distillery launches RTD based on Marmalade VodkaSubscription
Recent blog posts
’Tis the season to look at what the retailers will be selling at Christmas…
News that Philippine-based spirits business Emperador Distillers Inc (EDI) has acquired Scotch whisky brand Whyte & Mackay came out of left field. Who is Emperador?
It is evident that most food brands do have a story to tell – and one of the tricks to successful brand building is finding out what that story is and how to tell it effectively.
- Drinks lobby coasts into battle
- Sochi missed opportunity
- Suntory time
- Morrisons mixes it up
- Cider with MPs
- Don't whine about low-alcohol wine
- Will Tesco let toys be toys?