Arabella is fmcg reporter at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact her with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610492
Overall sales of Magners have fallen for the first time in a decade, cider manufacturer C&C Group has said, as a result of poor weather and intensified competition.
Thirty own-brand supermarket wines have won gold medals in the International Wine Challenge 2013.
Promotional pressure has forced chilli sauce brand Trees Can’t Dance to close…
- Gluten-free Georgia's adds vegetarian and fish lines
- Carling defends 'British Cider' branding
- Wine Intelligence report predicts rise in online wine sales
- Peter Bamford, former group exec and trading director, Tesco
- London International Wine Fair prepares for relaunch in 2014
- SodaStream launches flavoured sparkling water range
- Hempseed fitness shake launched by Good Hemp Nutrition
Recent blog posts
Barely had the fuss over Weetabix’s sourcing of non-UK wheat died down last week than questions over another brand’s British credentials began to pop up.
There was drama at the Malaysian Grand Prix on Sunday, when Sebastian Vettel stole a victory over his Red Bull team mate Mark Webber…
Tomorrow retailers will be bracing themselves for the latest supermarket share figures, with many worried for all sorts of reasons, not least of all the impact of the horsemeat scandal - and the numbers are not likely to be pretty, according to Kantar Worldpanel’s Ed Garner.
- Averting a recipe for disaster
- Facing the music