Elinor is senior reporter at The Grocer. She covers Independent retailers and wholesalers, off licences, the food service sector, logistics, pricing and promotions.
- 01293 610411
An End to HedgingSubscription
A new bakery, deli and butchers’ counter has helped Noel Kavanagh’s former Somerfield achieve massive sales growth…
Meat and wheat have been two of the ingredients worst hit by inflation this year…
The Health Lottery has been reprimanded by the ASA for implying that buying a lottery ticket is a solution to financial worries and security.
- 2 Sisters strike called off as negotiations continue
- Customs make major illicit alcohol seizure in the Midlands
- What does Ken's move mean for Greggs... and for Brakes?Subscription
- Expanding Dunnhumby sees profits and sales up
- Brakes set to invest in future as £900m debt refinance is agreed
- 3663 awarded £60m contract to supply SSP outlets
- Takeaways lose trade to ethnic ready meals from mults