David Sables is CEO of Sentinel Management Consultants.
How is it that Waitrose has captured the market in being approachable to new suppliers?
I thought it was now accepted that relationship in selling is not as important as it was
So something good DID come of the Tesco investigation
- Suppliers must make the effort to walk the storeSubscription
- Remove barriers to communication, but beware barking dogsSubscription
- Asda's back in play: watertight ways to deal with desperationSubscription
- Has Tesco cracked the code? And can it keep going?Subscription
- Innovation can unlock new customer attitudes for a new eraSubscription
- National account managers should be negotiators, not salesmenSubscription
- Innovation: it's not just down to brands to be responsibleSubscription