David Sables is CEO of Sentinel Management Consultants.
Most suppliers have not really engaged wholeheartedly with this initiative…
OK, so are we are all agreed discounter share growth holds risks for UK consumers and suppliers…
Suppliers need to be careful what they wish for - the brand-copying discounters with low shopper choice and low focus on product innovation will be hell to deal with
- It's back to the all-powerful buyer. For better or for worse?Subscription
- Can the 'climate of fear' really change with new GCA powers?
- GSCOP compliance is not under control within our systemSubscription
- Help the big four to reduce stock and create differentiation
- Discounter copycats are a threat to brands and consumersSubscription
- Dave Lewis era at Tesco heralds joined-up business plans
- Don't skirt around the point - there is no harm in asking!Subscription