David Sables is CEO of Sentinel Management Consultants.
Communication skills are trainable, yes, but with any new skill it takes practice until you get proficient
Have you noticed that astute young sales directors and wise old ones agree that the ‘art of selling’ has died?…
At a round of sales training events staged by IGD, the speaker announced that the more you sell the weaker you look….
- Selling requires you to adapt your style to the situation
- Trust, commitment and insight are needed for joint planning
- Without indomitable spirit, you may not be cut out for sales
- Objections don't mean rejection
- Making a specific proposal is key to closing a sale
- There are no two-day courses to ensure buyer collaboration
- Buyers will only listen if they think they need your help