The Grocer Own Label Food & Drink Awards
The Grocer Own Label Food & Drink Awards, now in their 9th Year, have proved an outstanding success in driving own-label product sales and quality and have attracted growing number of entries from across the trade and a diverse and expanding range of categories.
Why you should enter:
- 2014 is set to be the biggest year for Own Label, judged blindly by consumers in round 1 and expert judges in round
- These awards look at taste, content, appearance, packaging, labelling andvalue for money!
- New for 2014 is our INNOVATION RATING, adding further weight and integrity to our unique judging process.
- Generate positive PR and enhance the profile of your company
- Give your product shelf stand out from other products with the unique judging process
- Reward staff success and boost team morale
- Benefit from editorial coverage in The Grocer magazine and online at www.thegrocer.co.uk/ownlabelawards and www.thegrocer.co.uk
- Showcase your achievements to industry peers
In defining category winners Cambridge Market Research already use a unique methodology that combines consumer approval with expert panel assessment to fairly differentiate outstanding performers in their sector. Now, to strengthen the awards’ ability to assess and reward leading edge ideas Cambridge Market Research and The Grocer have devised a new Innovation Rating to distinguish products that genuinely bring something different to the category, but may be just ahead of consumer thinking. Drawing on the strength of consumer responses to being “new and different” in the context of individual and category product performance, this measure will enable expert panellists to reward innovative ideas that they believe are genuinely bringing new values to the market.
Entry deadline: Friday 4th October 2013
You can either enter online or download an entry form from our website: www.thegrocer.co.uk/ownlabelawards
Alternatively, call Rebecca George 01293 610422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all the latest news follow us on twitter @TheGrocer #ownlabelawards2014
In association with Cambridge Market Research