Kevin Hawkins is an independent retail consultant.
Sunday trading laws: why keep them?Subscription
The only sensible change is to let retailers decide for themselves…
Supermarket price war is pure follySubscription
Yesterday’s villains have a habit of becoming today’s heroes…
Morrisons' Safeway dilemmaSubscription
So the wolves are sniffing around Morrisons, attracted by the freehold assets and the scope for financial engineering…
- Sugar hysteria is feeding new food fadsSubscription
- Why 2014 promises more of the same for grocerySubscription
- There's no end in sight for austeritySubscription
- Do we want good value food or good food 'values'?
- High streets need a reality check if they are to be reformedSubscription
- NGOs will never be satisfiedSubscription
- End of the nanny state?Subscription