Kevin Hawkins is an independent retail consultant.
When the government announced a cull of quangos in 2010, one of the 192 bodies on its hit list was SACN…
Nothing is more certain to fail than a top-down attempt to change behaviour designed by bureaucrats…
The nanny state, like an old comic opera, is about to have a revival…
- Sunday trading laws: why keep them?Subscription
- Supermarket price war is pure follySubscription
- Morrisons' Safeway dilemmaSubscription
- Sugar hysteria is feeding new food fadsSubscription
- Why 2014 promises more of the same for grocerySubscription
- There's no end in sight for austeritySubscription
- Do we want good value food or good food 'values'?