Kevin Hawkins is an independent retail consultant.
Morrisons' Safeway dilemmaSubscription
So the wolves are sniffing around Morrisons, attracted by the freehold assets and the scope for financial engineering…
Sugar hysteria is feeding new food fadsSubscription
Here we go again – another bout of hysteria sweeps the media…
Why 2014 promises more of the same for grocerySubscription
Where will the grocery industry be this time next year? Probably about where it is now, except more so…
- There's no end in sight for austeritySubscription
- Do we want good value food or good food 'values'?
- High streets need a reality check if they are to be reformedSubscription
- NGOs will never be satisfiedSubscription
- End of the nanny state?Subscription
- Nutritional labelling is just one influence on consumersSubscription
- Portas-style high street revivals are pipe dreamsSubscription