Lisa Riley works on the buying and supplying desk alongside Vince Bamford.
- 01293 610467
Kate’s Cakes has secured its first supermarket listing, with Tesco.
Will King, founder of British shaving brand King of Shaves, has stepped down as CEO and handed the reins over to his ‘right arm’ Andy Hill.
Dorset Tea has made its first foray into fruit and herbal brews…
- Rebel Kitchen wins Tesco listing for kids coconut milk drinks
- Surya takes on Wild Peanut brand turned down by TV's DragonsSubscription
- Arla-style dairy marketing push would face funds issueSubscription
- Selfridges tops up concessions at 'clean and fresh' food hall
- Bottlegreen links with Hermione de Paula for scarf promotion
- Prince & Sons gets first major retail listing at Selfridges Subscription
- Arla campaign urges shoppers to ‘Support Our Farmers’