Hannah is a senior reporter at The Grocer and works on the products desk alongside fmcg editor Vince Bamford. Contact Hannah with news of products launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610404
As Britain heads towards Brexit, we’re turning our backs on classics such as bordeaux, barolo and rioja. So what’s going on?
Up yours Cahors! Wine & champagne category report 2017VideoSubscription
Brits are turning their back on classic Old World wines, plumping for Argentinian malbecs and Kiwi sauvignon blancs
Fairtrade category report 2016Subscription
The coming end to EU sugar beet quotas in 2017 is already hitting Fairtrade sugar
- Perkier reveals big ambitions for free-from treats and breadsSubscription
- English vineyards press on despite low-yield harvestSubscription
- Posh pork scratchings win Waitrose listing for ex-employee LockSubscription
- Jax Coco looks to go further with listings for coconut waterSubscription
- Boot Camp weight-loss powder plans march into the multsSubscription
- Brand overhaul for Jealous Halal sweetsSubscription
- Little Dish enters fresh pasta market with mini rangeSubscription