Always provocative, occasionally informative and usually drunk, Titania is The Grocer's party-loving PR girl about town with killer heels and an acid tongue.
Some surprise in the office to see Karoline (with a K) sashaying in on Monday morning in full PR power-dressing pomp…
Putting the right brand on your products must be important because it’s something that clients spend proper money on…
OMG. Recovering from a night out on the town with a client from New York…
- Memories of Sophie Wittams as Karoline makes an email error
- Accounting error at P&F as Paul McCartney sings for veggies
- Scottish meanness bemoaned as Titania explains 'heritage'
- Titania and Miranda get set for The Grocer's TNT contest
- Karoline (with a K) and Uncle Jack have some advice for Tesco
- Marmalade makeover: Puff & Fluff struggles with bitter preserve
- Hudl security issues? Karoline has it covered