Always provocative, occasionally informative and usually drunk, Titania is The Grocer's party-loving PR girl about town with killer heels and an acid tongue.
Ever since Mr P’s c-store burnt down, we’ve had to live with a Tesco Express…
In the wake of Paul Walsh’s departure from Diageo we’ve been dropping none-too-subtle hints about knowing when to go…
This may be a surprise to anyone at the old fogey end of The Grocer readership, but I don’t remember Margaret Thatcher…
- PR 'thought leaders' conference pushes P&F into the unknown
- Gin deceit, Rich List disappointment and 'doing a Kensit'
- Clients, Change4Life jealousy and Waitrose's coup
- Crime campaign cock-up as Daddy declares class war
- Andrex's poo obsession and Coke's happy exercise plan
- Titania survives the IFE sales pervs, but misses Bacon Week
- Olive oil for ailments as Titania takes the train