Bread boy is back on his bike
- The flat cap-wearing boy on a bicycle - the iconic advertising image of bread brand Hovis - is to return to the small screen for ten days only.
- The return of 'The Boy on the Bike' is part of a £1m campaign in honour of the company's 120th birthday.
- Limited edition 800g and 400g Original Wheatgerm loaves - the brand's flagship lines - are also making an appearance on the bakery fixture in commemorative packaging featuring the bread boy's image.
World Cup giveaway
- Coca-Cola Enterprises is giving football fans the chance to get their hands on free FIFA World Cup tickets via an on-pack promotion running across the Coke and Diet Coke brands.
- Every day in June someone will win a pair of tickets, complete with flights and accommodation, for an imminent fixture.
- The limited offer is being flagged up on 330ml cans and multipacks, as well as 500ml, two-litre and 1.25-litre bottles, across all channels.
Organic addition for UK port
- Fine wine importer Mentzendorff is hoping to capture a slice of the organic market with the launch of one of the UK's first organic ports.
- Terra Prima Organic Reserve by the Fladgate Partnership, owner of the port house Fonseca, is hitting shelves this month priced at £11 for a 75cl bottle.