So here are ten groups Ms Flint and the Department of Health may care to go after:
1. The Tories - for selling off our school playing fields.
2. TV manufacturers/broadcasters - for turning us into a nation of couch potatoes.
3. Capitalists - in the modern rat race, we plump for convenience foods because we're starved of time.
4. Microsoft/Google/Sony Playstation - work or play, we're glued to our computer screens day and night.
5. The PC brigade - for getting rid of competitive sport in so many schools.
6. The media/the police -for scaring the living daylights out of parents.
7. Restaurants - it's not Ronald McDonald that makes us fat; it's burgers, chips and pizza.
8. Car manufacturers/Otis - dang, cars are so comfortable and lifts so darned convenient.
9. Local councils/schools - isn't it about time we reintroduced school buses? (It would get rid of most traffic jams, too.)
10. The Tories again - for putting cost, not nutrition, at the top of the school dinners agenda in the early 1990s.