April 29, 1950. A food display of unusual attractiveness has been inaugurated at Sheffield by Messrs Tuckwoods Ltd at their department food store at The Moor, Sheffield, at one of the temporary premises occupied by their parent company, Messrs John Atkinson Ltd, whose former stores were blitzed in 1940. The display occupied a range of 16 windows, which were erected to screen the old blitzed site until such time as the company are permitted to rebuild their store. The display aroused a great deal of interest, particularly the rare delicacies and the Observation Beehive. {{COUNTERPOINT }}