Alec leads The Grocer’s expanding coverage of all things finance-related.
- 01293 610512
UK retail sales slump as inflation bitesSubscription
UK retail sales volumes slumped by 1.8% compared to February amid rapidly rising prices as quarterly sales volumes fell by their highest amount for seven years..
French dairy giant Danone has upgraded its 2017 earnings guidance despite reporting “slow sales” in the first quarter
Weetabix is still a fundamentally British company not an international company based in Britain
- City snapshot: Reckitt on track to hit growth target despite flat first quarterSubscription
- Media Bites 21 April: Unilever, M&S, DiageoSubscription
- Post backs British growth potential for Weetabix stableSubscription
- City snapshot: Price increases drive Unilever underlying sales growth of 2.9%Subscription
- Media Bites 20 April: ABF, Tesco, Rémy CointreauSubscription
- Post Holdings seals £1.4bn Weetabix dealSubscription
- Post Holdings announces £1.4bn Weetabix dealSubscription
Recent blog posts
It turned out the roasting of the Tesco board at today’s AGM was more of a light grilling
Investors must be concerned about the lack of clarity over when Tesco expects its strategy to bring returns.
Never mind what this week’s figures reval, Tesco is still a fundamentally strong business.