Dr Clive Black is head of research at Shore Capital Stockbrokers.
It took a Bristolian to sum up the national reaction: “You’re joking – not another one!”
Inflation is back in the UK food system, confirmed by the ONS CPI data for February 2017
Change brings volatility but also opportunity and in the emerging environment
- Tesco-Booker doesn't click
- 2017 brings a lot of political 'unknown unknowns'
- The 2016 winners and losers of British grocery
- Suppliers should note history when chasing cost recovery
- UK faces a labour challenge for 'British jobs'Subscription
- UK grocery Armageddon is cancelled
- Post-Brexit, we need a gutsy plan for rebuilding the UKSubscription