Dr Clive Black is head of research at Shore Capital Stockbrokers.
Inflation is back in the UK food system, confirmed by the ONS CPI data for February 2017
Change brings volatility but also opportunity and in the emerging environment
The proposed merger of Booker and Tesco is very big news for the smaller store end of British grocery retail
- 2017 brings a lot of political 'unknown unknowns'
- The 2016 winners and losers of British grocery
- Suppliers should note history when chasing cost recovery
- UK faces a labour challenge for 'British jobs'Subscription
- UK grocery Armageddon is cancelled
- Post-Brexit, we need a gutsy plan for rebuilding the UKSubscription
- Post-Brexit food market may be calmer than some feared