Edward is deputy finance editor of The Grocer. He is responsible, alongside Alec Mattinson, for the publication’s expanding coverage of finance stories, including company results, mergers & acquisitions, fundraising and pay & jobs. However, his interests aren’t limited to numbers and money; he can regularly be found at whisky tastings and launches of new beers. Edward joined The Grocer in December 2014 from regional business publication Insider Media. He has a Masters in journalism from the University of Central Lancashire.
- 01293 610262
Consumer confidence is taking a bashing as rising costs squeeze disposable income, according to Deloitte.
The boss of Post moves to allay fears of UK job losses in the wake of the US firm’s takeover of Weetabix from the Chinese.
Amplify Snack Brands has filed a federal trademark infringement and unfair competition lawsuit against Snyder’s-Lance
- Fiddes Payne upbeat as restructure costs drive it into the redSubscription
- LDC confirms secondary buyout at Addo Food GroupSubscription
- Gourmet Game appoints administrators after trading slowdownSubscription
- Rivington Biscuit brands marketed for saleSubscription
- Media Bites 19 April: Weetabix, snap election, House of FraserSubscription
- City snapshot: ABF scores Brexit boost from weak pound and higher sugar pricesSubscription
- Surging pound leads to FTSE 100 sell-off after snap election surpriseSubscription