Edward is deputy finance editor of The Grocer. He is responsible, alongside Alec Mattinson, for the publication’s expanding coverage of finance stories, including company results, mergers & acquisitions, fundraising and pay & jobs. However, his interests aren’t limited to numbers and money; he can regularly be found at whisky tastings and launches of new beers. Edward joined The Grocer in December 2014 from regional business publication Insider Media. He has a Masters in journalism from the University of Central Lancashire.
- 01293 610262
With the announcement that the offer is off the table from the Americans, we ask where does all this manouvering leave Unilever and Kraft Heinz?
What happens now? How likely is Kraft Heinz to up its bid price? And will CEO Paul Polman allow the company to slip from his control?
It was a baptism of fire for Nestlé CEO Ulf Mark Schneider as Nestlé published the first set of annual results under his leadership …
- Symington's sees £6m loss as cooking sauce brands struggleSubscription
- Kraft Heinz promotional activity hurts European salesSubscription
- Wessanen hails contribution of UK brands to 9% revenue hikeSubscription
- Poundshop secures £2m funds from Foresight to fuel growthSubscription
- Media Bites 16 February: Heineken, Brexit, Waitrose, Danone, PepsiCoSubscription
- City snapshot: Nestlé expects subdued 2017 as growth slows again in 2016Subscription
- PepsiCo strength at home adds fizz to Q4 salesSubscription