Edward is deputy finance editor of The Grocer. He is responsible, alongside Alec Mattinson, for the publication’s expanding coverage of finance stories, including company results, mergers & acquisitions, fundraising and pay & jobs. However, his interests aren’t limited to numbers and money; he can regularly be found at whisky tastings and launches of new beers. Edward joined The Grocer in December 2014 from regional business publication Insider Media. He has a Masters in journalism from the University of Central Lancashire.
- 01293 610262
Amplify Snack Brands has filed a federal trademark infringement and unfair competition lawsuit against Snyder’s-Lance
Fiddes Payne has slipped into the red as restructuring costs hit the Cake Angels owner
LDC confirms secondary buyout at Addo Food GroupSubscription
Details of the transaction have not been disclosed, but the deal – revealed exclusively by The Grocer last week – is understood to value Addo at upwards of £100m.
- Gourmet Game appoints administrators after trading slowdownSubscription
- Rivington Biscuit brands marketed for saleSubscription
- Media Bites 19 April: Weetabix, snap election, House of FraserSubscription
- City snapshot: ABF scores Brexit boost from weak pound and higher sugar pricesSubscription
- Surging pound leads to FTSE 100 sell-off after snap election surpriseSubscription
- Hundreds of redundancies at Pulse Packaging despite production restartingSubscription
- Aquila Processing squeezed by weak pound in wake of BrexitSubscription