Edward is deputy finance editor of The Grocer. He is responsible, alongside Alec Mattinson, for the publication’s expanding coverage of finance stories, including company results, mergers & acquisitions, fundraising and pay & jobs. However, his interests aren’t limited to numbers and money; he can regularly be found at whisky tastings and launches of new beers. Edward joined The Grocer in December 2014 from regional business publication Insider Media. He has a Masters in journalism from the University of Central Lancashire.
- 01293 610262
Profits sweetened in the first six months of the year but ABF warns that benefits of the weak pound will fade in second half.
The Wild Beer Company is the latest craft brewer to turn to the crowd to raise cash as it kicks off a £1.5m funding drive later this week.
McColl’s said this morning in its annual results that the foundations for “transformational” growth have been laid as it opened the first of the 300 stores bought from Co-op.
- Media Bites 27 February: Unilever/Kraft Heinz, Warren Buffett, Tesco/Booker, ginSubscription
- Adelie looks to rebuild under new owners ICGSubscription
- Lily's Kitchen slips into the red despite 30% growth in salesSubscription
- Will Warren Buffett and his Kraft-Heinz mob be back? Subscription
- Cauli Rice hits over £3m in crowdfundingSubscription
- Cotswold Raw picks up private funding to hike productionSubscription
- Glanbia sells off Irish dairy division for £95m to form jv with farmers co-op Subscription