Glenn Steward is a professional business coach and director of The Trading Edge Co.
I was running a coaching session with a senior individual recently. He had just secured a new role…
If we asked ourselves honestly, do we really enjoy what we do at work?…
I was particularly proud of my son’s first class honours degree, which he received last week.
- Dealing with failure: take the positives and motivate yourself
- Don't fret about your bigger role: learn to work with the team
- Take responsibility, deal with conflict and build relationships
- Thinking broadly, an unusual step might be just what you need Subscription
- Use your LinkedIn profile to maximum effectSubscription
- Leaders need their teams - but following is just as importantSubscription
- Are you damaging your team's performance?