Guy covers premium retailers including Waitrose, Ocado and Marks & Spencer.
- 01293 610262
A change of supplier has failed to stop sales of Sainsbury’s 110-year-old Red Label tea brand from falling…
Ocado customers switching from rivals such as Tesco and Waitrose will be able to import details from online accounts…
As Courtauld takes the focus off packaging, the number of new products making green packaging claims has rocketed…
- Poppadom production 'blip' causes shortages in supermarkets
- Manuka honey price hit by tighter supplySubscription
- Morrisons to go online by January after agreeing 25-year Ocado distribution deal
- End of Waitrose tie-up hits Boots food sales
- Ocado shares stumble as Waitrose challenges Morrisons tie-up
- Aimia Self Serve helps Sainsbury's improve delisting decisions
- Kettle blames profits slump on promotional posh crisps market
Recent blog posts
Ocado must be fuming after reading the threatening comments made by Waitrose MD Mark Price in the weekend papers.
The food and general merchandise arms of Marks & Spencer increasingly look like two different businesses…
Gardening is proving more than a hobby for the supermarkets.
- Waitrose plays it smart
- Still in the red
- Kiss from a rose
- A word in your shell-like
- Heston for the chop
- Shot to bits
- The M&S test