Guy is the deputy finance editor of The Grocer.
- 01293 610262
Holland & Barrett has resolved a trading dispute with USN and is relisting the brand in a major refresh of its sports nutr…
Morrisons has come out top in an analysis of over 100,000 tweets about the online services of the big grocers…
French baker Paul is looking to open its first stores outside London as part of a major investment in the UK business…
- Exports booming in spite of strong pound and Russia import banSubscription
- Tesco Clubcard operator Dunnhumby in predictive data venture Subscription
- Lamb prices up for New Zealand but down for UK supplySubscription
- What the Russian export ban means for UK food and drinkSubscription
- Coca-Cola hopes to breathe Life into weak summer salesSubscription
- Raisio blames sales slump on flailing Honey MonsterSubscription
- Ivory Coast chocolate makers monitor Ebola crisisSubscription
Recent blog posts
Ocado shares fall on a slowdown in sales growth, but new CFC could be a game-changer
Is it a price war or just a skirmish? In personal care and household there is little doubt about the answer to that question.
A surprising number of suppliers have little knowledge of GSCOP, a new survey has revealed.
- M&S has something to shout about
- The patriotic approach
- Ocado: Jam tomorrow
- Bellwethers ring true
- Christmas puds goods
- M&S food in rude health
- Exports are opening doors