Guy is the deputy finance editor of The Grocer.
- 01293 610262
Greencore has reported another quarter of strong sales growth, with like-for-likes climbing 7.5%.
Insolvencies are falling, but for how long?Subscription
The number of food and drink companies having to call in the administrators is on the decrease, data from Grant Thornton shows.
Cranswick has reported a strong start to the financial year, with first quarter sales 5% up on last year.
- Groceries Code Adjudicator warns of rising costs
- Administration numbers for food & drink firms falls sharply
- Tim Walker appointed Burton's Biscuit Co planning director
- Sugar deal scramble as prices tumbleSubscription
- Tesco may find lessons in Carrefour's recoverySubscription
- AG Barr sales up 5.6% on promos and warmer weather
- Asda finally takes first prices win of the Grocer 33 yearSubscription
Recent blog posts
Ocado shares fall on a slowdown in sales growth, but new CFC could be a game-changer
Is it a price war or just a skirmish? In personal care and household there is little doubt about the answer to that question.
A surprising number of suppliers have little knowledge of GSCOP, a new survey has revealed.
- M&S has something to shout about
- The patriotic approach
- Ocado: Jam tomorrow
- Bellwethers ring true
- Christmas puds goods
- M&S food in rude health
- Exports are opening doors