Guy covers premium retailers including Waitrose, Ocado and Marks & Spencer.
- 01293 610262
Premier Foods has introduced defibrillators to all its UK sites – including Hovis ones…
The owners of United Biscuits are rumoured to be preparing to put the business up for sale as early as this summer…
An insurance payout after a devastating factory fire has given a multimillion pound boost to the Real Crisps maker…
- Brian Carlton exits as Premier focuses on performance culture
- Can Tesco and Waitrose make a real success of food-to-go?Subscription
- Waitrose launches Saturday morning Channel 4 show
- Nescafé rolls out Gold Blend 'gift tree' coffee
- Simon Hunt-Brown back at Nichols to drive Vimto International
- Weetabix not alone in feeling heat of discounters, says Unite
- Scant evidence of 'price war' as inflation remains steady Subscription
Recent blog posts
Waitrose MD Mark Price revealed yesterday he had consulted his own mum about the growth of the discounters.
So after 14 years and a lot of ups and downs, Ocado still hasn’t turned a profit. But dig deeper and there are plenty of reasons to be optimistic…
The surprising and encouraging news in this week’s trading figures from Unilever and SABMiller is the resurgence in emerging market growth.
- Christmas puds goods
- M&S food in rude health
- Exports are opening doors
- Suntory gulps Ribena
- Burton's Biscuits looks for a bite
- Click & collect must stand & deliver
- Tyrrells goes for a packet