Guy covers premium retailers including Waitrose, Ocado and Marks & Spencer.
- 01293 610262
Kettle, Tyrrells and Scott Farms are all rolling out sweet potato crisp ranges this month…
John Campbell, Heinz’s former finance director for UK & Ireland, has resurfaced as Britvic GB & Ireland finance director…
Waitrose is planning to open more cafés, trial new hospitality concepts and expand further into garden retail…
- Waitrose and Nisa respond to Tesco milk price cut
- Thorntons profits jump 47% as supermarket sales take off
- Sugar hit by price-fixing investigation and dispute
- Diamond Foods rumoured to be considering sale of Kettle
- Tyrrells extends popcorn range with multipack combos
- Michael Parkinson lands on Waitrose TV
- Greencore builds US presence with Lettieri's acquisition
Recent blog posts
Waitrose MD Mark Price revealed yesterday he had consulted his own mum about the growth of the discounters.
So after 14 years and a lot of ups and downs, Ocado still hasn’t turned a profit. But dig deeper and there are plenty of reasons to be optimistic…
The surprising and encouraging news in this week’s trading figures from Unilever and SABMiller is the resurgence in emerging market growth.
- Christmas puds goods
- M&S food in rude health
- Exports are opening doors
- Suntory gulps Ribena
- Burton's Biscuits looks for a bite
- Click & collect must stand & deliver
- Tyrrells goes for a packet