Guy is the deputy finance editor of The Grocer.
- 01293 610262
Tesco may find lessons in Carrefour's recoverySubscription
French giant sold off international operations and simplified offer…
AG Barr has announced sales growth of 5.6% for the first half of its financial year.
Week six, and Asda has picked up its first win of the Grocer 33 year…
- Unilever feels the effects of local growthSubscription
- Tesco shares rise on Clarke departure despite profit warningSubscription
- Cocoa butter production boost leaves an excess of powderSubscription
- Dried apricot prices soar following frost in TurkeySubscription
- Vimto maker Nichols reports half-year profit boost
- Britvic raises profit forecast as fizzy drinks sparkle
- Over 200 jobs at risk as Hovis plans Leicester bakery closureSubscription
Recent blog posts
Ocado shares fall on a slowdown in sales growth, but new CFC could be a game-changer
Is it a price war or just a skirmish? In personal care and household there is little doubt about the answer to that question.
A surprising number of suppliers have little knowledge of GSCOP, a new survey has revealed.
- M&S has something to shout about
- The patriotic approach
- Ocado: Jam tomorrow
- Bellwethers ring true
- Christmas puds goods
- M&S food in rude health
- Exports are opening doors