Guy covers premium retailers including Waitrose, Ocado and Marks & Spencer.
- 01293 610262
Recipe box business Gousto has secured a major investment from the venture capital fund MMC Ventures.
Harrogate Spring Water is enjoying an export boom as Russians develop a thirst for the brand.
Booths is following in Waitrose’s footsteps by offering its loyalty cardholders free coffee and newspapers…
- Cameron assures China that he's had his Weetabix
- Tesco Clubcard trademark bid rejected by IPO
- Danone shuffles MDs in UK dairy and water divisions
- AG Barr sales fizz upward in third quarter
- Waitrose Christmas trees arrive in store as beef sales soar
- Booths completes acquisition of fruit and veg supplier Sharrocks
- Britvic rethinks buying strategy
Recent blog posts
More and more of us are donning an apron and making our own Christmas pudding. But consumers will have to contend with fluctuating ingredients prices…
A year on from his appointment as M&S’s executive director of food, Steve Rowe can be congratulated for making a good business better…
It is popular to bash the government for holding back business. But in the case of exports, it deserves praise…
- Suntory gulps Ribena
- Burton's Biscuits looks for a bite
- Click & collect must stand & deliver
- Tyrrells goes for a packet
- Soft drinks fizz
- UK wheat prices: A double whammy
- Ocado is going places