Joanna Blythman is a food journalist and author of Bad Food Britain.
A whole new reason to avoid processed food is being flagged up by Tim Spector, professor of genetic epidemiology…
Joanna Blythman’s book has received an awful lot of press, but what are the consequences for the industry?
How dare supermarkets masquerade as the saviours of those in poverty…
- The wheels are coming off the Big Food-Big Retail wagonSubscription
- Putting Palestinian food and drink on the map Subscription
- Stealthy spread of SMOs should concern consumer goods industrySubscription
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership implications Subscription
- Discounter disillusion: Aldi and Lidl have a long way to goSubscription
- Why is UK fruit so expensive? asks Joanna BlythmanSubscription
- Time for action on Thai prawn trade slaverySubscription