Joanna Blythman is a food journalist and author of Bad Food Britain.
In 1902, the US government’s top food chemist was granted funding to investigate the effects of chemical food additives…
I do wish our public health bodies would stop treating us all like kids…
Locals fight supermarket monocultureSubscription
Homebaked, a community bakery, has sprung up in an old bakehouse in the shadow of Liverpool FC’s Anfield stadium…
- Forget Bake Off - what about a TV veg off?
- Barilla pasta scandal shows brand ethics are under scrutinySubscription
- Pesticides: The mults have a chance to learn from WaitroseSubscription
- Fine Food Awards show off artisan excellenceSubscription
- Sustainable farming means animals should be kept outsideSubscription
- GM feed: supermarkets are talking toshSubscription
- Thatcher's food legacy is still costing us todaySubscription