Joanna Blythman is a food journalist and author of Bad Food Britain.
Is there a sweet solution to the sugar problem?Subscription
The sugar lobby has lost its war to keep a lid on the health risks posed by its product…
A GM spud we just don't needSubscription
The latest push to get GM food on our plates came from the John Innes Centre in Norwich…
In 1902, the US government’s top food chemist was granted funding to investigate the effects of chemical food additives…
- It's time the FSA started treating us like grown-upsSubscription
- Locals fight supermarket monocultureSubscription
- Forget Bake Off - what about a TV veg off?
- Barilla pasta scandal shows brand ethics are under scrutinySubscription
- Pesticides: The mults have a chance to learn from WaitroseSubscription
- Fine Food Awards show off artisan excellenceSubscription
- Sustainable farming means animals should be kept outsideSubscription