Dr Clive Black is head of research at Shore Capital Stockbrokers.
What prospects now for the supermarkets?Subscription
Clive Black of Shore Capital warns investors to be patient
Aldi flies the Union flag for Rio OlympicsSubscription
Will Aldi’s sponsorship of British athletics prompt other retailers to start shouting more about their British credentials?
Milk protests: Sympathy works two waysSubscription
Instead of lashing out at supermarkets, dairy farmers need careful, balanced analysis of their situation
- Food price deflation will ease at bestSubscription
- Opinion: Competition & Markets Authority must face the music Subscription
- Shore Capital is cautiously optimistic for supermarketsSubscription
- Aldi and Lidl will have to work harder to keep up progressSubscription
- Discounters force SKU hierarchy reappraisal Subscription
- There's light at the end of the grocery tunnelSubscription
- Shoppers set for a good 2015 - at least the first halfSubscription