Kevin Hawkins is an independent retail consultant.
Supermarket price war is pure follySubscription
Yesterday’s villains have a habit of becoming today’s heroes…
Morrisons' Safeway dilemmaSubscription
So the wolves are sniffing around Morrisons, attracted by the freehold assets and the scope for financial engineering…
Sugar hysteria is feeding new food fadsSubscription
Here we go again – another bout of hysteria sweeps the media…
- Why 2014 promises more of the same for grocerySubscription
- There's no end in sight for austeritySubscription
- Do we want good value food or good food 'values'?
- High streets need a reality check if they are to be reformedSubscription
- NGOs will never be satisfiedSubscription
- End of the nanny state?Subscription
- Nutritional labelling is just one influence on consumersSubscription