If you have a question for Sue, emaiol her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Much is spoken these days about leadership styles and particularly the idea of authenticity….
Change is indeed the only constant in successful businesses….
I’m glad that you want to make feedback part of your management style. Great managers are good at feedback.
- Celebrate and interact with your team: if they are happy, it will showSubscription
- Redundancy and motivation: take emotion out of the equation
- Mending fences and dealing with referees
- Time to change roles? Follow your instincts and do your research!Subscription
- Psychometric testing and pessimism: how best to deal with them Subscription
- Impact and interest: how to make the most of your job situationSubscription
- An 'impossible' boss might well deliver results