If you have a question for Sue, emaiol her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Much is spoken these days about leadership styles and particularly the idea of authenticity….
Change is indeed the only constant in successful businesses….
Q I’ve fallen out big-time with a colleague and it’s affecting the team. Should I swallow my pride, or hope it will improve over time?…
- Redundancy and motivation: take emotion out of the equation
- Celebrate and interact with your team: if they are happy, it will showSubscription
- Personal coach: giving feedback and going home
- You can fake confidence... but don't get complacent
- An 'impossible' boss might well deliver resultsSubscription
- Impact and interest: how to make the most of your job situationSubscription
- Psychometric testing and pessimism: how best to deal with them Subscription