If you have a question for Sue, emaiol her at email@example.com.
Much is spoken these days about leadership styles and particularly the idea of authenticity….
Change is indeed the only constant in successful businesses….
Q I’ve fallen out big-time with a colleague and it’s affecting the team. Should I swallow my pride, or hope it will improve over time?…
- Impact and interest: how to make the most of your job situationSubscription
- An 'impossible' boss might well deliver results
- You can fake confidence... but don't get complacent
- Personal coach: giving feedback and going home
- Celebrate and interact with your team: if they are happy, it will showSubscription
- Redundancy and motivation: take emotion out of the equation
- Time to change roles? Follow your instincts and do your research!Subscription