Sian Harrington is editor of Human Resources magazine.
School’s soon out for summer and it has focused my attention on the next round of school and college leavers…
Corks were popping last month, at least among us adults, when the 17-year-old son of a friend secured a ‘proper’ job…
Why did you choose a career in the food industry?…
- Auto-enrolment: don't wait, make pension planning a priority
- Is employee welfare the next health scare to face the industry?
- Don't take shortcuts - and you won't end up on the news!
- If the UK government won't inspire business, back your staff
- Mental ill health is a drain on business
- Diversity can help your business address complex problems
- Pension scheme laws: don't get left on the blocks