Sian Harrington is editor of Human Resources magazine.
Why did you choose a career in the food industry?…
It’s been a busy two months for those of you who employ between 10,000 and 29,999 staff…
When I worked at The Grocer, the spotlight was on BSE, e.coli and food colouring…
- Don't take shortcuts - and you won't end up on the news!
- If the UK government won't inspire business, back your staff
- Mental ill health is a drain on business
- Diversity can help your business address complex problems
- Pension scheme laws: don't get left on the blocks
- While it's tempting to cut training, it could prove costly
- Shareholders find their voice in tackling high executive paySubscription