Simon Creasey is associate editor (features) at The Grocer.
- 01293 610 269
I can’t decide if it’s his patronising upper middle class tone or the fact he reminds me of Piggy from Lord of the Flies…
The return of Opco PropcoSubscription
Activist investors think that Morrisons should launch an Opco Propco, but not all property experts agree. Who’s right – and will the retailer do it?
Costcutter’s Mr Darcy has gone through a painful divorce with its longstanding supply partner Nisa…
- 3D (print) or not 3D? That's the questionSubscription
- A Bad Wrap: The open and shut case for easy-open packsSubscription
- Symbol group switching - the why and how Subscription
- Believe it when we see it award: easyFoodstoreSubscription
- Bizarre story of the year: Bin Laden in cake linkSubscription
- Campaign of the Year: Bring Back a BrandVideoSubscription
- Hubris award: ChobaniSubscription