Simon Creasey is associate editor (features) at The Grocer.
- 01293 610 269
How does Russian entrepreneur Sergei Vesennedurakov intend to sell the concept of a premium ice cube?…
Brits fired up the barbie in record numbers last year thanks to the summer. This year could be hotter, longer, slower…
Plain old bangers don’t cut it anymore. Even the ‘low & slow’ rubs and marinades and Brazilian flavours tipped as the next big thing look a tad tame next to what’s going on down on the street.
- Focus on barbecueSubscription
- Buyers - we need your help: complete our supplier survey
- The IPO market may be hot but will valuations disappoint?Subscription
- Mary Berry is queen of cooks despite that cheeseboard faux pas
- Indies support carrier bag charges
- Hungry Britain: why Panorama's documentary is like food poverty
- Hugh's Fish Fight: Fearnley-Whittingstall fails to impress