Tim Lang is professor of food policy at City University.
Whitehall breathed a sigh of relief at the Scottish referendum result….
The centenary of the creation of the first self-service supermarket is approaching…
Back in 1955, the US academic Marver Bernstein coined the phrase ‘regulatory capture’ to describe how regulatory bodies can become subservient to the industry they’re set up to regulate.
- Scottish independence would create food system uncertaintySubscription
- The only 'local' is planetary in today's food system
- Food poverty alarm callSubscription
- The UK needs more plants and fewer animalsSubscription
- The unpalatable truth of the costs of foodSubscription
- Better land management could ease flood riskSubscription
- New sugar campaign spices up food politicsSubscription