Tim Lang is professor of food policy at City University.
New dietary guidelines for Americans are due next year. Revised every five years, they’re outcomes of a long process…
Next month, the UN hosts the second International Conference on Nutrition in Rome…
Whitehall breathed a sigh of relief at the Scottish referendum result….
- How self-service has turned shoppers into unpaid workers Subscription
- FSA campylobacter move is regulatory capture, says Tim LangSubscription
- Scottish independence would create food system uncertaintySubscription
- The only 'local' is planetary in today's food system
- Food poverty alarm callSubscription
- The UK needs more plants and fewer animalsSubscription
- The unpalatable truth of the costs of foodSubscription