Tim Lang is professor of food policy at City University.
Globally, 70% of all potable water is used by agriculture, most of it for irrigation. And if you think that only occurs in arid regions, think again.
Food policy: goodwill won't drive system changeSubscription
Ten, 20, 30 years ago, few food industry magnates admitted a role in non-communicable disease…
A flurry of media and public comment followed the publication of the Efra Committee’s dairy report last week…
- How this week's reports highlight the mess we're in over foodSubscription
- Dietary guidelines: Big Business vs Big Science
- We need new cultural advice on food, says Tim LangSubscription
- The lessons from the Scottish referendum for our food systemSubscription
- How self-service has turned shoppers into unpaid workers Subscription
- FSA campylobacter move is regulatory capture, says Tim LangSubscription
- Scottish independence would create food system uncertaintySubscription