The Co-operative Group has handed a two-year deal to supply all its own-label milk to Robert Wiseman Dairies. The mutual had previously sourced 25% of its own-label milk from Dairy Crest, with Wiseman providing the remaining 75%.
Dale Farm has been given the green light by the Office of Fair Trading to buy the liquid milk business of Fane Valley Co-op.
The Co-operative Group has committed to a fixed date from which it will have a dedicated milk supply group in place. The Co-operative said this week that it would set up a dedicated group of dairy farmers who will be paid a premium for...
Sign in to comment on this article
Not logged in before? Register for FREE guest access today.
You will be able to:
Site powered by Webvision Cloud