Special reports editor Rob Brown handles The Grocer's weekly category reports (Focus On features), and special projects such as our annual Top Products Survey.
- 01293 610268
Britain's 100 Biggest Alcohol Brands 2014Subscription
Our 2014 survey of Britain’s Biggest Alcohol Brands shows we are drinking more and paying more for the pleasure. But is the value and volume turnaround sustainable, or was it just generated by 2013’s heatwave?
More of us are leaving our lunchboxes at home and opting to eat out as the economy recovers…
Britain has got through the equivalent of 43.4 million fewer frozen quarter pounders in the past year…
- Meat Free category report 2014
- Focus on Meat FreeSubscription
- Heston Blumenthal, history and histrionic personality disorderSubscription
- Pringles sales soar 15% as years of decline come to an end
- Sprite sales suffer slump following reduction in sugar
- MasterChef's Gregg Wallace and John Torode must watch weight
- Bottled water sales 'could outstrip cola within three years'
Recent blog posts
Heineken predicts we’ll be spending more than half a billion quid a year on lower-abv beers and ciders by 2020. But does this burgeoning sector have a long-term future?
There’s nothing this industry likes more at times than a good sneer. And when Ranjit Singh Boparan took control of Goodfella’s Pizza in 2011 as part of his swoop on Northern Foods, certain quarters seemed to sneer in unison…
Monster is having a nightmare. But it’s nothing compared with what the parents of Anais Fournier have been through since the Maryland 14-year-old died last Christmas after drinking two 680ml cans of what the brand refers to as its ‘killer energy brew’ in a day.
- Blame it on the bean counters
- Well oiled