Category reports editor Rob Brown handles The Grocer's weekly category reports (Focus On features), and special projects such as our annual Top Products Survey.
- 01293 610268
Brits are boozing more at home as drink sales in pubs continue to fall, according to exclusive research for The Grocer…
We scour the wonderful world of global hot beverages innovation for the most out-there brews you’re likely to see.
More than two thirds of tea drinkers would pay more for a cuppa, according to an exclusive poll for The Grocer.
- 10 things you need to know about... ice cream
- Fifth of young people eat a tub of ice cream in one sitting
- Frozen yoghurt sets its sights on Britain's freezers
- Tesco Finest tops our ice cream taste test: video
- Ice cream ad spend surges with Magnum leading the way
- Magnum going great guns in its 25th year
- Top 10 global ice cream innovations: in pictures
Recent blog posts
Heineken predicts we’ll be spending more than half a billion quid a year on lower-abv beers and ciders by 2020. But does this burgeoning sector have a long-term future?
There’s nothing this industry likes more at times than a good sneer. And when Ranjit Singh Boparan took control of Goodfella’s Pizza in 2011 as part of his swoop on Northern Foods, certain quarters seemed to sneer in unison…
Monster is having a nightmare. But it’s nothing compared with what the parents of Anais Fournier have been through since the Maryland 14-year-old died last Christmas after drinking two 680ml cans of what the brand refers to as its ‘killer energy brew’ in a day.
- Blame it on the bean counters
- Well oiled