Category reports editor Rob Brown handles The Grocer's weekly category reports (Focus On features), and special projects such as our annual Top Products Survey.
- 01293 610268
More Brits are eating cooked ingredients such as eggs, bacon and sausages at breakfast…
Moisturisers for men have smashed the £100m sales barrier for the first time…
Almost one in four Brits have confessed to eating entire chocolate sharing bags alone in one sitting
- Online shoppers with a sweet toothVideo
- Ten things you need to know about... confectionery
- The Grocer makes a Marvellous Creation with Cadbury: VideoVideo
- Online confectionery sales smash the £100m barrier
- Confectionery brands on social media: size isn’t everything
- Wonka will be missed: our consumer panel speaks out
- Revealed: one in four binge on chocolate sharing bags
Recent blog posts
Heineken predicts we’ll be spending more than half a billion quid a year on lower-abv beers and ciders by 2020. But does this burgeoning sector have a long-term future?
There’s nothing this industry likes more at times than a good sneer. And when Ranjit Singh Boparan took control of Goodfella’s Pizza in 2011 as part of his swoop on Northern Foods, certain quarters seemed to sneer in unison…
Monster is having a nightmare. But it’s nothing compared with what the parents of Anais Fournier have been through since the Maryland 14-year-old died last Christmas after drinking two 680ml cans of what the brand refers to as its ‘killer energy brew’ in a day.
- Blame it on the bean counters
- Well oiled