Catehory reports editor Rob Brown handles The Grocer's weekly category reports (Focus On features), and special projects such as our annual Top Products Survey.
- 01293 610268
In the first of a major new series of digital features on The Grocer, we lift the lid on the confectionery market. Here are 10 things you absolutely need to know…
Mondelez International invited The Grocer along to its R&D kitchens in Bournville to make our own Marvellous Ceation.
Online confectionery sales have passed the £100m mark for the first time, The Grocer can reveal.
- Confectionery brands on social media: size isn’t everything
- Wonka will be missed: our consumer panel speaks out
- Revealed: one in four binge on chocolate sharing bags
- Growth isn’t cheap: confectionery ad spend surges 12.5%
- Top 10 global innovations in confectionery 2014
- Easter is cracked: eggs sales serve up £44m in growth
- Selling confectionery: how to stand out from the crowd
Recent blog posts
Heineken predicts we’ll be spending more than half a billion quid a year on lower-abv beers and ciders by 2020. But does this burgeoning sector have a long-term future?
There’s nothing this industry likes more at times than a good sneer. And when Ranjit Singh Boparan took control of Goodfella’s Pizza in 2011 as part of his swoop on Northern Foods, certain quarters seemed to sneer in unison…
Monster is having a nightmare. But it’s nothing compared with what the parents of Anais Fournier have been through since the Maryland 14-year-old died last Christmas after drinking two 680ml cans of what the brand refers to as its ‘killer energy brew’ in a day.
- Blame it on the bean counters
- Well oiled