Coopernic buys majority in Iki

VILNIUS, LITHUANIA: European buying group Coopernic has acquired an 80% stake in Lithuanian retailer Iki. Coopernic said it hoped the deal would make itself more attractive to suppliers and give it greater buying power. It would also provide new sales outlets for its members' own label products. The remaining 20% is retained by Iki's founders, the Ortiz family.