Failure to rise: home baking category report 2019
Home baking sales are sinking as Brits bake less often. So can premium launches tempt bakers to pick up their whisks again?
In this downloadable report
- The home baking decline in numbers: what’s falling and why?
- How premium lines and specialist lines are managing to buck the downturn
- The top 10 home baking brands by sales performance
- Our pick of the latest home baking launches
- Can savoury cakes tempt increasingly sugar-conscious shoppers?