The new kid in town: Energy drinks category report 2019
Until now, the big shots of the energy drinks world have gone unchallenged
In this downloadable report:
- The sales data that reveals consumer response to the sugar levy
- Exclusive consumer poll: how many think energy drinks are overly artificial, and how many would choose Coke Energy over the mainstream brands
- The rise of coffee energy drinks - can the market cash in on the UK’s café culture?
- Four innovations that show the way the energy drinks market is heading
- The top 10 brands by value sales performance - including a burgeoning upstart and a surprising recovery