Beth covers Sainsbury’s, The Co-operative Group and indie retailers including members of Nisa-Today’s, Costcutter, Budgens and Londis. She also covers wholesalers including P&H, Booker, Bestway, Costco and Makro. Also on her patch are forecourts, the newstrade and the National Lottery.
- 01293 610227
Sainsbury’s has added 10 new ready meals to its premium own-label range Taste the Difference.
East of England Co-op Society is to roll out a new look to promote its local and community focus…
Meat-free: To be or not to be veggie?Subscription
More consumers are asking this after ‘Horsegate’, say brands. But as meat sales slip, are they doing enough to cash in?…
- Co-op's Peter Marks bows out... not quite with full marks
- Costcutter chain Heritage Madison shuts four stores
- Revamp for Imperial Tobacco website
- Natoora to open its first store in London
- NFRN service to provide finance advice
- The Co-op Group: 'bank downgrades will not affect food'
- Slower-moving Tesco still breaks 3,000+ store barrier
Recent blog posts
“We are the largest convenience retailer with a store in every postcode so we are well placed to handle the competition,” The Co-operative Group’s CEO Peter Marks declared as the society unveiled its full-year results this morning.
Sainsbury’s group commercial director Mike Coupe joined The Grocer today as the magazine’s latest guest editor…
Heron Foods has notched up another year of sparkling results. The frozen food discounter, which has 170 stores across the north of England and the Midlands, saw its profits rise 15% to £8.1m…
- Long to reign over us
- Full beam ahead
- Sainsbury's flying high in convenience
- Tidings of joy for Sainsbury's
- Booker finds itself in limbo...still
- Coy Darcy keeps us waiting
- Manchester United