Beth covers Sainsbury’s, The Co-operative Group and indie retailers including members of Nisa and Costcutter. She also covers wholesalers including P&H, Booker and Bestway. Also on her patch are forecourts, the newstrade and the National Lottery.
- 01293 610227
McColl’s Retail Group has posted a slight fall in like-for-like third-quarter sales.
My alternative CV: Patience Arinaitwe-MugaduSubscription
At the age of nine, I was given the responsibility of making sure my mother’s pigs, ducks and chickens were fed and safe…
Proper Cornish Group has recruited a new group marketing director, sales director and NPD manager…
- Kevin Abrook made global whisky specialist at William Grant
- Today's Select own-label range gets three more lines
- My alternative CV: Paul Bean
- Cost-cutting boosts full-year profits at JW Filshill
- Murco deal kicks off Motor Fuel Group expansion plans
- One Stop franchisees experiencing 40% sales hike
- Supermarkets make up for World Cup with sunny weather promosSubscription
Recent blog posts
The Co-operative Group has launched a mobile top-up shop that will act as a temporary store when one of its shops is being refurbished
New data released this morning has claimed shoppers are increasingly looking beyond the hypermarkets and supermarkets for their grocery shop
It’s a well-worn phrase, but yesterday really was the end of an era for Costcutter and Nisa.
- Et TU, Sainsbury's?
- The Co-op clears a hurdle
- Myners' strike
- Power struggle
- The Co-op heads to the pub
- Sainsbury's silver lining
- Co-op's True North heads east (London)