James is the deputy features editor at The Grocer.
- 01293 610253
The Grocer has been shortlisted for three BSME Rising Stars Awards…
The unstoppable rise of social media has led to a proliferation of highly targeted, personalised advertising. Who are biggest fmcg advertisers in the UK in 2014?
Gregg Wallace famously enjoys a swift one-two…
- Scotland Food & Drink Excellence Awards products shortlisted
- Aldi tops M&S ad spend as discounters target multiples
- Fmcg brands hike ad spend by whopping 62%
- Britain's biggest grocery advertisers: it's getting personalSubscription
- Jonathan Bye: how he crunched the numbers at Seabrook CrispsSubscription
- Experiential marketing: the evolutionSubscription
- Kids come up with cunning food bank planSubscription
Recent blog posts
Behold, the M&S fish and chips pie! Is this a belated April Fool, or the start of a new wave of supermarket NPD?
Frozen ready meals have taken a real kicking over 2013. And there is one standout reason why…
Is Lidl about to double its store footprint? Not quite yet; the truth is more prosaic…
- Grocery's got talent
- Aldi rampant
- Top New Talent
- Discount milk - will it float?
- Not horsing around
- All in the name of progress