James Halliwell is features editor at The Grocer. He writes, edits and commissions features and big interviews and also writes the Critical Eye TV column, news stories and blogs.
James was voted PPA Business Writer of the Year in 2013 and BSME Print Writer of the Year in 2014. He is currently shortlisted for the PPA award in 2015. Prior to joining The Grocer in 2011 he was a website content editor for Thomson Reuters.
- 01293 610253
Gino D’Acampo has some tough love for his fellow suppliers when it comes to being ‘bullied’ by the supermarkets
Tickets are selling fast for the Leadership Symposium, the proceeds of which will go to two charities
Rivals can relax with a bottle. It’s very much wine only. For now.
- Gino D'Acampo teams up with Asda for fresh pizza base rangeSubscription
- Online plans and dip in profits show Aldi is serious about investing in the futureSubscription
- RH Amar makes the switch to LED lightingSubscription
- Food & Drink: The Hairy Bikers help deliver a satisfying showSubscription
- Carry on chaos? How the carrier bag charge will affect EnglandSubscription
- Top New Talent 2015: what are you waiting for?
- Fishing industry in all its noble glory in The CatchSubscription
Recent blog posts
If I ever have a rough day at work I often cheer myself up by thinking, well, at least I’m not Philip Clarke.
In 2007, it was nearly all over for English mustard as we know it, thanks to a disastrous harvest of mustard seeds…
Top New Talent, launched by The Grocer in 2013, is once again inviting anyone in the industry (aged under 35) to put themselves forward…
- Man of the people
- Pie and mash-up
- Back in the saddle
- Lidl dreams - and reality
- Grocery's got talent
- Aldi rampant