Beth covers Sainsbury’s, The Co-operative Group and indie retailers including members of Nisa and Costcutter. She also covers wholesalers including P&H, Booker and Bestway. Also on her patch are forecourts, the newstrade and the National Lottery.
- 01293 610227
Nisa has relaunched its charity Making a Difference Locally…
Spar retailer Chartman has reported a dip in full-year sales following a decline in fuel volumes…
TV fashion guru Gok Wan is set to launch his 12th clothing collection for Sainsbury’s…
- Morrisons and Bibby gear up to open third consolidation centre
- Sainsbury's to stop Nectar rewards on spirits and liqueurs
- John Sharpe to leave Nisa following trading restructure
- Governance issues identified in 1958 are back to haunt Co-op
- Co-op governance concerns revealed back in 1958Subscription
- Co-op Group stuck with 645 properties it doesn’t need
- Co-op’s food strategy bears fruit as True North points the way
Recent blog posts
Is The Co-operative Group turning away the very help it needs to ensure its survival?
The Co-op is building stores on 54 pub sites - but it’s aiming to co-exist with existing pubs, it says.
Sainsbury’s negative numbers, which saw its 36 consecutive quarters of growth come to an end, are not as bad as they appear at first glance.
- Co-op's True North heads east (London)
- A plea for help
- King's reign ends
- Post Office TLC
- Sainsbury's breezes on
- Co-op divi doldrums
- Fair's fair