Beth covers Sainsbury’s, The Co-operative Group and indie retailers including members of Nisa and Costcutter. She also covers wholesalers including P&H, Booker and Bestway. Also on her patch are forecourts, the newstrade and the National Lottery.
- 01293 610227
Bestway mulls indie pharmacy wholesaleSubscription
Bestway is hoping its acquisition of Co-operative Pharmacy will help it become a wholesaler for independent pharmacies…
McColl’s Retail Group founder James Lancaster has declared he is “no longer retiring”…
The Co-operative Group’s corporate governance reforms are on track and the society has “a coalition of views coming together to form something that works”, chair Ursula Lidbetter has told members.
- McColl’s sales up as Lancaster splits off chairman role
- Sainsbury’s Cannock store to be powered by food waste
- Former Co-op boss Euan Sutherland gets £1m payoff
- Asda urges distribution collaboration with third parties
- One Stop franchise stores trial portable label printers
- Dave Ashton joins Innocent as grocery controller
- Rob Tindale leads Co-op new store hunt in North London
Recent blog posts
The Co-operative Group has launched a mobile top-up shop that will act as a temporary store when one of its shops is being refurbished
New data released this morning has claimed shoppers are increasingly looking beyond the hypermarkets and supermarkets for their grocery shop
It’s a well-worn phrase, but yesterday really was the end of an era for Costcutter and Nisa.
- Et TU, Sainsbury's?
- The Co-op clears a hurdle
- Myners' strike
- Power struggle
- The Co-op heads to the pub
- Sainsbury's silver lining
- Co-op's True North heads east (London)