Beth covers Sainsbury’s, The Co-operative Group and indie retailers including members of Nisa and Costcutter. She also covers wholesalers including P&H, Booker and Bestway. Also on her patch are forecourts, the newstrade and the National Lottery.
- 01293 610227
The Co-operative Group is to start playing a mixture of both well-known songs and tracks by unsigned artists on its in-store radio following a stream of complaints by staff.
Iceland has posted its first drop in sales since 2005, according to the latest grocery market share data from Kantar Worldpanel.
Sainsbury’s has adopted new technology that allows it to use heat produced by chillers to heat its stores.
- Gangmasters' Licensing Authority board cut to nine members
- GroceryAid charity raises £4.3m in record year
- Murco sale looming after four year wait
- Co-operative Group launches new online hub to discuss future
- Stuart Green, Mrs Crimble's, on Bourne, macaroons and beerSubscription
- P&H and Costcutter: 'still work to do' as service improves
- Sher Bros C&C fell into red before Bestway deal
Recent blog posts
The Co-operative Group has launched a mobile top-up shop that will act as a temporary store when one of its shops is being refurbished
New data released this morning has claimed shoppers are increasingly looking beyond the hypermarkets and supermarkets for their grocery shop
It’s a well-worn phrase, but yesterday really was the end of an era for Costcutter and Nisa.
- Et TU, Sainsbury's?
- The Co-op clears a hurdle
- Myners' strike
- Power struggle
- The Co-op heads to the pub
- Sainsbury's silver lining
- Co-op's True North heads east (London)