Beth covers Sainsbury’s, The Co-operative Group and indie retailers including members of Nisa and Costcutter. She also covers wholesalers including P&H, Booker and Bestway. Also on her patch are forecourts, the newstrade and the National Lottery.
- 01293 610227
Can WH Smith make a go of its franchise format scheme?
AG Parfett & Sons is warning suppliers to be on high alert after its name was used in a spate of impersonation frauds.
Bestway has slashed the price of more than 400 alcohol lines over the Christmas period…
- Penrith Co-op stores renamed Lakes & Dales
- Tobacco proxy sales ban backed by ACS
- WH Smith seeks retailers for smaller-format Local franchise
- Architects petition against demolition of Sainsbury’s Greenwich
- Sainsbury's Longstone, EdinburghSubscription
- Booze wholesalers win registration scheme
- Supermarkets get pat on the back for clearer shelf pricing
Recent blog posts
In a fast-moving, multi-media world, the Post Office needs to change - and it’s taking steps to do so…
Despite the odd newt in a salad and fly in mashed potato, it seems Sainsbury’s can’t put a foot wrong at the moment.
The Co-operative Group’s ‘divi’ is an icon of the grocery sector - so this week’s announcement is a bitter blow…
- Fair's fair
- Hedging their bets
- Closing the net
- Booker-winning summer
- The Co-op supertanker
- Tobacco bites Booker
- A two-fingered salute