James is the deputy features editor at The Grocer.
- 01293 610253
The race to bring the best NPD to marketSubscription
With brands facing competition from own label, the innovation race is hard fought. So why does so much NPD fail?…
Everyone loves Ken Hom. He’s so smiley, and he cooks a mean Chinese, which is a brilliant combination…
Karl Albrecht, co-founder of Aldi and its chairman until 2002, has died aged 94.
- Click & collect: can independent retailers make it click?Subscription
- Food Unwrapped's trip to Danish Crown puts our man off bacon
- Iceland to launch new Food Warehouse discount store
- Shopgirls had a tad too much of the red light slur about itSubscription
- Netto's return: Per Bank and Mike Coupe on how the jv will workSubscription
- Adjudicator Christine Tacon on the challenges ahead Subscription
- Farm Africa's fish farming project leads to biggest harvest yet
Recent blog posts
If I ever have a rough day at work I often cheer myself up by thinking, well, at least I’m not Philip Clarke.
In 2007, it was nearly all over for English mustard as we know it, thanks to a disastrous harvest of mustard seeds…
Top New Talent, launched by The Grocer in 2013, is once again inviting anyone in the industry (aged under 35) to put themselves forward…
- Man of the people
- Pie and mash-up
- Back in the saddle
- Lidl dreams - and reality
- Grocery's got talent
- Aldi rampant