James is deputy features editor at The Grocer.
- 01293 610253
Peter Andre takes Iceland back to the futureSubscription
Iceland has announced the new face of its ad campaign will be none other than “TV presenter, songwriter and chart-topping singer” Peter Andre, of Mysterious Girl fame.
Guess what, bacon fans? Two rashers a day will knock two years off your life, according to Should I Eat Meat?…
Harrods has launched a nationally recognised qualification in food for its staff…
- Sweets Made Simple: not healthy, but delicious TV
- Food to go doesn't have to mean soggy pastrySubscription
- Bake Off is back, bringing a welcome pastel hue to the world
- Aldi and Lidl: how big could the discounters get?Subscription
- The art of ‘capturing a shopper’s heart, mind and wallet’Subscription
- Levi Roots: The Big InterviewSubscription
- The race to bring the best NPD to marketSubscription
Recent blog posts
If I ever have a rough day at work I often cheer myself up by thinking, well, at least I’m not Philip Clarke.
In 2007, it was nearly all over for English mustard as we know it, thanks to a disastrous harvest of mustard seeds…
Top New Talent, launched by The Grocer in 2013, is once again inviting anyone in the industry (aged under 35) to put themselves forward…
- Man of the people
- Pie and mash-up
- Back in the saddle
- Lidl dreams - and reality
- Grocery's got talent
- Aldi rampant