Beth covers Sainsbury’s, The Co-operative Group and indie retailers including members of Nisa and Costcutter. She also covers wholesalers including P&H, Booker and Bestway. Also on her patch are forecourts, the newstrade and the National Lottery.
- 01293 610227
Top 50 forecourt operator HKS Retail, which trades as HKS Motors, has posted a 172% hike in full-year pre-tax profits…
Mark Golder has been appointed industry development director for the IGD…
Around 80 new jobs could be created at Heinz’s Telford factory as part of a proposed consolidation…
- Nisa retailers to get bespoke PoS service
- Dairy Crest boss Mark Allen to chair BITC board in South West
- Bakkavör and Britvic reveal popularity of apprentice schemes
- Food Force Ireland to fight against Nisa takeover
- Spar Parkfoot named Convenience Retailer of the Year
- Grocer Gold Awards entries close on 14 March
- Co-op’s new-concept Shoreditch store: In pictures
Recent blog posts
The Co-op’s True North project is experimenting with new format convenience stores - a strategy Steve Murrells says is paying off.
Plea for help or PR stunt? The Co-op wants your views on its future.
What did Justin King do for Sainsbury’s in his 10-year reign? We take a look back…
- Post Office TLC
- Sainsbury's breezes on
- Co-op divi doldrums
- Fair's fair
- Hedging their bets
- Closing the net
- Booker-winning summer