Beth covers Sainsbury’s, The Co-operative Group and indie retailers including members of Nisa-Today’s, Costcutter, Budgens and Londis. She also covers wholesalers including P&H, Booker, Bestway, Costco and Makro. Also on her patch are forecourts, the newstrade and the National Lottery.
- 01293 610227
Bargain Booze launches a summer marketing campaign today encompassing TV, radio and social media.
Morrisons has returned to growth for the first time in 2013, according to the latest data from Kantar Worldpanel.
Menzies Distribution and Smiths News have both bagged new contracts with Telegraph Media Group.
- Sainsbury's extends ready meals range
- East of England Co-op gives stores 'more friendly' new look
- Meat-free: To be or not to be veggie?Subscription
- Co-op's Peter Marks bows out... not quite with full marks
- Costcutter chain Heritage Madison shuts four stores
- NFRN service to provide finance advice
- Revamp for Imperial Tobacco website
Recent blog posts
“We are the largest convenience retailer with a store in every postcode so we are well placed to handle the competition,” The Co-operative Group’s CEO Peter Marks declared as the society unveiled its full-year results this morning.
Sainsbury’s group commercial director Mike Coupe joined The Grocer today as the magazine’s latest guest editor…
Heron Foods has notched up another year of sparkling results. The frozen food discounter, which has 170 stores across the north of England and the Midlands, saw its profits rise 15% to £8.1m…
- Long to reign over us
- Full beam ahead
- Sainsbury's flying high in convenience
- Tidings of joy for Sainsbury's
- Booker finds itself in limbo...still
- Coy Darcy keeps us waiting
- Manchester United