Beth covers Sainsbury’s, The Co-operative Group and indie retailers including members of Nisa and Costcutter. She also covers wholesalers including P&H, Booker and Bestway. Also on her patch are forecourts, the newstrade and the National Lottery.
- 01293 610227
If you think you’re the best of the best in grocery, you have one more week to tell us.
The Co-operative Food yesterday showed off its new-concept ’Generation Two’ store in Shoreditch, East London.
The Co-operative Group is aiming to double its c-store estate and build up its own-label lines.
- Menzies Distribution sales drop in weak magazine market
- Smiths News reports half-year profits on track
- Sainsbury's adds 50 more Clean Air Power trucks to fleet
- Kevin Fawell appointed Weetabix UK & Ireland commercial director
- Divine Chocolate to help push Business is GREAT
- Co-op pushes on with plans for online
- Co-op sell-off decision sparks angry response
Recent blog posts
The Co-op’s True North project is experimenting with new format convenience stores - a strategy Steve Murrells says is paying off.
Plea for help or PR stunt? The Co-op wants your views on its future.
What did Justin King do for Sainsbury’s in his 10-year reign? We take a look back…
- Post Office TLC
- Sainsbury's breezes on
- Co-op divi doldrums
- Fair's fair
- Hedging their bets
- Closing the net
- Booker-winning summer