Beth covers Sainsbury’s, The Co-operative Group and indie retailers including members of Nisa-Today’s, Costcutter, Budgens and Londis. She also covers wholesalers including P&H, Booker, Bestway, Costco and Makro. Also on her patch are forecourts, the newstrade and the National Lottery.
- 01293 610227
The Co-operative Group has been dealt a double downgrade blow by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
Sainsbury’s is to relaunch its Tu clothing range on Wednesday.
The Co-operative Group has laid out plans to shore up a £1.5bn hole in its banking business.
- Camelot lowers lottery sales target as SIP returns
- Spar holds greatest trust with local shoppers
- Ben's blames sales and profits drop on the economy
- Booker counts down to 5-4-3-2-1 branded promotion
- The Co-operative Group kicks off hunt for driver of the year
- Chloe Madeley and Sainsbury's back Jo's cancer trust
- Goodlife Foods blocks The Co-op's 'Good Life' trademark bid
Recent blog posts
Sainsbury’s was the big winner at last night’s Grocer Gold Awards 2013.The supermarket chain went one better than its haul of four last year - walking off with five awards on the night.As well as retaining the Online Retailer of The Year gong, it won Consumer Initiative of the Year for its sponsorship ...
Another new campaign has been launched against lads’ mags…
“We are the largest convenience retailer with a store in every postcode so we are well placed to handle the competition,” The Co-operative Group’s CEO Peter Marks declared as the society unveiled its full-year results this morning.
- What a coupe
- The big freeze
- Long to reign over us
- Full beam ahead
- Sainsbury's flying high in convenience
- Tidings of joy for Sainsbury's
- Booker finds itself in limbo...still