Beth covers Sainsbury’s, The Co-operative Group and indie retailers including members of Nisa and Costcutter. She also covers wholesalers including P&H, Booker and Bestway. Also on her patch are forecourts, the newstrade and the National Lottery.
- 01293 610227
The Co-operative Group has a portfolio of 645 properties that it does “not need or use”.
The Co-operative Group’s food strategy True North is “bearing fruit” with a “sustained period of market outperformance” the society has revealed.
The Co-operative Group has revealed the resolution it will table members at its annual general meeting next month on governance reforms.
- Co-op faces 'wake-up call' after disastrous £2.5bn loss
- Former Co-op Bank chair Paul Flowers charged with possession
- Lincolnshire Co-op sales boosted by demand for local produce
- Today's Group adds four new on-trade wholesalers to roster
- Co-op's student discount scheme still hit by glitch
- Nisa revamps Heritage in bid to hit £500m sales
- Costcutter switch to P&H hit by delays in Northern Ireland
Recent blog posts
Is The Co-operative Group turning away the very help it needs to ensure its survival?
The Co-op is building stores on 54 pub sites - but it’s aiming to co-exist with existing pubs, it says.
Sainsbury’s negative numbers, which saw its 36 consecutive quarters of growth come to an end, are not as bad as they appear at first glance.
- Co-op's True North heads east (London)
- A plea for help
- King's reign ends
- Post Office TLC
- Sainsbury's breezes on
- Co-op divi doldrums
- Fair's fair