James Halliwell is features editor at The Grocer. He writes, edits and commissions features on the fmcg industry as well as big interviews with senior industry figures. He also writes the Critical Eye TV column, news stories, and blogs.
James was voted PPA Business Writer of the Year in 2015 and 2013, and BSME Print Writer of the Year in 2014.
Prior to joining The Grocer in 2011 he was a website content editor for Thomson Reuters.
- 01293 610253
Five key lessons from the Leadership SymposiumSubscription
Senior industry figures identify the skills that make the best business leaders today
One of the great British pastimes is sitting in traffic, so we are all grateful for service stations
Justin King has slammed the government’s Brexit negotiations – a week after claiming it would force supermarket prices up by 5%
- Aldi to launch first ever range of formula milkSubscription
- Darren Robinson, Meridian Foods, on Kylie Minogue & elephantsSubscription
- Justin King is being conservative: the only way prices can go is upSubscription
- There’s method to Morrisons' Safeway ‘madness’ Subscription
- Lidl launches 'Social Price Drop' campaign for Twitter usersVideo
- Christmas advertising campaigns review part twoVideoSubscription
- The class of 2016: Deserved recognition for 36 winners in our Top New Talent AwardsVideo
Recent blog posts
If I ever have a rough day at work I often cheer myself up by thinking, well, at least I’m not Philip Clarke.
In 2007, it was nearly all over for English mustard as we know it, thanks to a disastrous harvest of mustard seeds…
Top New Talent, launched by The Grocer in 2013, is once again inviting anyone in the industry (aged under 35) to put themselves forward
- Man of the people
- Pie and mash-up
- Back in the saddle
- Lidl dreams - and reality
- Grocery's got talent
- Aldi rampant