Answers to some of food and drink retail’s biggest questions will be revealed by sector leaders at LIVE 2024 by The Grocer x Retail Week.
Food and drink retail industry movers and shakers will take to the stage at one of the sector’s largest speaking and networking events of the year – LIVE 2024 by The Grocer x Retail Week – to discuss topics including what keeps a CEO awake at night; whether discounter fmcg retailers can ever win in digital; if there is such a thing as a ‘green’ grocer; and why social media influencers are the new fmcg challenger brands. A full LIVE agenda will be revealed soon.
Recent speakers include Tesco CEO Ken Murphy, Britvic managing director Paul Graham, Asda chief customer officer Sam Dickson and Greggs IT & business change director Tony Taylor.
A host of ticket options are available and include an early bird rate for retail and fmcg brand workers. Visit the LIVE website to see the available discounts and to learn more
While on the LIVE stage last year, Murphy lashed out at the Scottish government’s deposit return scheme plans; Asda’s Dickson explained how the supermarket had balanced meaningful change with compromise; and Britvic’s Graham revealed his personal story around I&D and neurodiversity.
Delegates at LIVE 2024, held at London’s Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge on 12-13 March 2024, can expect to learn the following:
- Key business and strategy insights from some of the biggest retailers and suppliers
- How automation and robotics will change the retail and fmcg landscape
- Which social media channels are really worth a business’s time and investment
- What the future of sustainable fmcg packaging looks like
- How developing a culture of positive work/life balance within an organisation can generate more profit
- And much more. LIVE 2024’s event agenda is building up to become one of the biggest yet