James is the deputy features editor at The Grocer.
- 01293 610253
Aldi looks set to maintain its forward momentum with ambitious plans to step up its store expansion…
How have property portfolios evolved since the recession began? And who’s best positioned to cash in on the green shoots?…
Who took the old Woolworths stores?Subscription
Almost without exception the vacant Woolworth lots have been filled. Only six of the 807 remain empty. And one sector in particular has piled in….
- Greggs profits fall in ‘year of transition’
- Dry Like Me: the potty-training 'lifesavers'Subscription
- Pizza category report 2014
- Focus on Pizza: New heights for pizzaSubscription
- Northern Dough Co latches on to hit DIY trendSubscription
- Sheep rustling - a worsening problem for UK farmersSubscription
- Esso's Simon Herbert: Fuelling retail growthSubscription
Recent blog posts
Frozen ready meals have taken a real kicking over 2013. And there is one standout reason why…
Is Lidl about to double its store footprint? Not quite yet; the truth is more prosaic…
What’s all the fuss about self-service tills? Has anything so mundane ever been so divisive?
- Grocery's got talent
- Aldi rampant
- Top New Talent
- Discount milk - will it float?
- Not horsing around
- All in the name of progress
- Mums the word