David Sables is CEO of Sentinel Management Consultants.
Marketplace uncertainty is here for at least two years, so we can’t easily assess the spending mood of swathes of consumer groups
The mainstream media just won’t leave the cost price increase thing alone
How is it that Waitrose has captured the market in being approachable to new suppliers?
- The sales job has changed, but grocery always leads the waySubscription
- Trading ninjas in Morrisons are not invisible to the GCASubscription
- Suppliers must make the effort to walk the storeSubscription
- Remove barriers to communication, but beware barking dogsSubscription
- Asda's back in play: watertight ways to deal with desperationSubscription
- Has Tesco cracked the code? And can it keep going?Subscription
- Innovation can unlock new customer attitudes for a new eraSubscription