Vince is fmcg editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
Advertising watchdogs have ruled that a TV ad for brewing industry marketing campaign Let There Be Beer cannot be shown again in its current form.
Mars has taken its promotional activity to stratospheric new heights – running twice as many deals as last month and almost three times more than a year ago.
Jägermeister is launching an outdoor Christmas push targeted at sites next to key off-trade outlets…
- Lego rolls out range based on The Hobbit film
- Playmobil unveils its 40th birthday plans
- Britvic predicts £200m category for super-concentrate
- Galaxy and Milky Way choc spreads launched
- Kinder Surprise Blue and Pink eggs to make Easter market debut
- Lucozade taps into 2014 Fifa World Cup
- Character Options goes for blind-packed display cubes
Recent blog posts
Alternative grains can bring an exciting diversity to the food and drinks market - starting with gluten-free pasta…
News that more women are drinking beer, in the week of the Great British Beer Festival, doesn’t come as a huge surprise…
Marmite’s new TV ad has divided opinion, proving once again that sense of humour is a very personal thing. Do you love it or hate it?
- A right Royal trade show
- Anyone for a picnic?
- Back to the future
- Humble pie and TV dinners
- A clip around the ear
- Hasbro strikes back
- E-cigarettes' burning questions