Vince is fmcg editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
Unilever has launched a £2m marketing push for new Pot Noodle flavour Brazilian BBQ Steak.
G’Nosh is expanding beyond dips with tapas-style king prawn & chorizo pinchos…
CCE is refreshing Oasis – and extending it into the water enhancers market – as it looks to boost its performance in groce…
- Kinder Surprise Easter eggs spark eBay bids of over £20
- Amoy adds three new flavoured sauces
- Halewood launches US-style apple cider
- Coeliac UK to mark Awareness Week with gluten-free survey
- Fabulous Bakin' Boys MD reveals plans for future
- Hovis adds flavour to sliced bread range with Taste Sensations
- R&R Ice Cream targets €1bn sales in expansion beyond Europe
Recent blog posts
Research suggests Brits are eating more and more burgers for breakfast. Are we seeing a new trend?
Is the growth in value of the organic market down to people buying more, or simply due to price inflation?
Is Premier Foods about to ditch the ‘Exceedingly good cakes’ slogan from Mr Kipling? Not so fast…
- Pods become hot (and cold) stuff
- A killer opportunity
- Funny Feet, big steps
- Tea feels the strain
- A marvellous year
- Gluten-free futures
- Hail real ale