Vince is fmcg editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
Researchers are hoping a new three-year study into peanut allergies could be used to improve food labelling.
Intersnack is hoping kids go wild for the new wild animals joining its Pom-Bear range…
Cider producers are looking to tap into demand for dark fruit drinks…
- Miller Brands unfolds ready-for-ice beer boxes
- Tesco puts City Kitchen brand on quiches and tarts
- Chi Drinks launches 'game-changing' new range
- Thunderbirds toy tie-up is go for Vivid Group
- Esdevium ties up deal for Wallace & Gromit board game
- Playmobil loads up on cargo-themed toy range
- Monster High gets new ghouls for fashion doll range
Recent blog posts
Size might not be everything – but it certainly counts for a lot… especially when it comes to action figures.
There may be no smoke without fire – but there’s certainly plenty of fire without smoke in the electronic cigarette market…
Like most of us here at Grocer Towers, I am not prone to reacting in horror every time Tesco spreads its wings (if we did, we’d never get any work done).
- Feeling sorry for Coca-Cola
- Booze blues
- Slipped discs
- A WKD is for life
- Escalating problems
- A new hope for retailers
- Will cider wars go pear-shaped for Strongbow?