Vince is buying & supplying editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
Sliced meat brand Billy Bear is extending into the cheese market…
Competition has hotted up in the freezer aisle as ice cream brands run nearly twice the number of deals than a year ago…
Arla Foods amba is dropping its global farmgate milk price for co-op members by €1.25 cents a kilogram.
- Birds Eye Inspirations Chicken with Cheese & Ham Sauce: Acid TestSubscription
- Tesco Hoki Fillets in Lemon & Herb Butter: Acid TestSubscription
- Acid Test: Cadbury Chocolate Mousse & Almond Cake
- Acid Test: Tesco Sweet Potato, Paneer & Spinach BakesSubscription
- Raccoon crisps anyone? Walkers unveils Do Us A Flavour finalistsSubscription
- G'Nosh moves into new market with pouched prepared meals range
- The Grocer MAP Awards: one week left to enter
Recent blog posts
England’s tears have barely had time to dry and already the World Cup merchandise sell-off is under way.
How does the new Coca-Cola Life compare to its stablemates?
How did The Grocer report on the build-up and aftermath of the D-Day landings in 1944?
- Tesco's sweet spot
- At 10 for One
- It's a small world
- Burgers for breakfast
- Organic food at the crossroads
- Exceedingly good marketing
- Pods become hot (and cold) stuff