Vince is buying & supplying editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
FSA audits into 2 Sisters sites embroiled in The Guardian poultry industry probe have found that no improvements are required at the plants.
Agencies have been given a final chance to enter The Grocer’s Marketing, Advertising & PR Awards 2014.
Aldi is looking to make home baking a destination fixture as it ramps up its product offer…
- Off-trade full-year beer sales exceed pub sales for first time
- Sugar & salt FSA survey sees 'genuine public attitude shift'Subscription
- Billy Bear launches into cheese slices
- Ice cream hots up as number of deals soar on 2013 levelsSubscription
- Arla cuts farmgate milk price by 0.94p a litre
- Birds Eye Inspirations Chicken with Cheese & Ham Sauce: Acid TestSubscription
- Tesco Hoki Fillets in Lemon & Herb Butter: Acid TestSubscription
Recent blog posts
England’s tears have barely had time to dry and already the World Cup merchandise sell-off is under way.
How does the new Coca-Cola Life compare to its stablemates?
How did The Grocer report on the build-up and aftermath of the D-Day landings in 1944?
- Tesco's sweet spot
- At 10 for One
- It's a small world
- Burgers for breakfast
- Organic food at the crossroads
- Exceedingly good marketing
- Pods become hot (and cold) stuff