Vince is fmcg editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
AB InBev has become the latest brewer to enter the spirit beers category, this week unveiling rum-flavoured Cubanisto…
Icefresh Foods is extending its Peppa Pig range into the desserts market…
Swedish supplier Almondy is launching Cadbury and Philadelphia frozen desserts as it ramps up its activity with Mondelez…
- Beechdean brings Scooby-Doo, Jelly Belly and Turtles on board
- Amoy launches four Easy Meal kits
- Hot 2013 helped ice cream sales rocket
- Men's Health gets into health food with jerky
- Record 400 products shortlisted for 2014 Own Label Awards
- Vita Coco makes debut in kids' drinks
- Meantime Brewery: "wake up to revolution" in craft beer
Recent blog posts
Nestlé could be forgiven for feeling a little bitter this week. For years, it had jealously – and successfully – kept its Nespresso coffee pod…
Brands are seeing huge opportunities in sponsoring gaming teams - that is, professional video gamers…
In 2013 The Grocer played a pivotal role in bringing about the return of ice cream brand Funny Feet. But it wasn’t the only development in the colourful world of ice cream.
- Tea feels the strain
- A marvellous year
- Gluten-free futures
- Hail real ale
- An acquired taste
- A right Royal trade show
- Anyone for a picnic?