Adam has been editor of The Grocer since 2006 and is a former BSME Editor of the Year.
- 01293 610263
Milk is not an incremental category. Fruit & veg is. Let’s hope Tesco’s price investment is focused there then…
It’s not rocket science, or nuclear physics, but even Einstein would agree, were he running Tesco, the answer isn’t easy…
Coles MD Ian McLeod moved to a senior role within the Wesfarmers Group this week…
- Wilson's City Food Lecture: astute and cleverly subversive
- It's all been kicking off at Morrisons
- Jason Gissing's achievements are not to be sniffed at
- Tesco tops Online 33 as Morrisons makes inauspicious debut
- The King has left the building. Long live King Mike!
- Who needs supermarkets? Or any retailers for that matter?
- The obesity debate breaks bad
Recent blog posts
Today was a very good day for Sainsbury’s Justin King. As well as announcing a great set of results, he was delighted to have his name linked to | his hero, Sir Alex ...
Last week we welcomed Sainsbury’s group commercial director Mike Coupe as The Grocer’s latest guest editor.
The departure Richard Brasher represents a sad loss to Tesco and an inglorious exit for a man of significant retail talent.
- Ocado clears the fridge when it should be basting the turkey
- Irene's delicious irony