Adam has been editor of The Grocer since 2006 and is a former BSME Editor of the Year.
- 01293 610263
United Biscuits to join Moy Park in Q4 listing as supplier IPO stampede looms…
“Alcoholic drink pictorial health warnings a step too far but what’s the harm in providing more information?”…
The beleaguered Tesco CEO always seemed to be pictured wearing the resigned expression of Oliver Hardy…
- Zameer Choudrey on Bestway’s plans for The Co-op PharmacySubscription
- Bestway mulls indie pharmacy wholesaleSubscription
- Tyskie is a good product and an icon of modern Britain
- The Grocer will now take advantage of the immediacy of onlineVideo
- Asda deserves credit for listening to store staff feedback
- UBUK pulled deal with Aldi for own-label DigestivesSubscription
- Do supermarkets have any right to demand supplier loyalty?
Recent blog posts
The Grocer has today launched a brand new website , featuring an impressive array of new features, new content, new channels and new functionality.
Today was a very good day for Sainsbury’s Justin King. As well as announcing a great set of results, he was delighted to have his name linked to | his hero, Sir Alex ...
Last week we welcomed Sainsbury’s group commercial director Mike Coupe as The Grocer’s latest guest editor.
- The fall guy
- Ocado clears the fridge when it should be basting the turkey
- Irene's delicious irony