Adam has been editor of The Grocer since 2006 and is a former BSME Editor of the Year.
- 01293 610263
Diageo’s Western European business has lost some of its old swagger, says John Kennedy. He is determined to get it back….
You only have to eye the Kantar figures since August to know how tricky times are for the supermarkets…
The media has really gone to town this week on The Co-op’s spectacular fall from grace. In the year it celebrates its 150th anniversary, the out-of-hours antics of its former bank chairman Paul Flowers has
- The Co-op Group must wish for Sainsbury's swagger right now
- Life in the Freezer shows Malcolm Walker's magic touchSubscription
- The myWaitrose card has evolved into a subtle, powerful weaponSubscription
- The Grocer's Top New Talent list 2013Subscription
- Tesco as keen as Sainsbury's to emphasise points of difference
- Co-op Bank deal is good news for the Co-op
- Don't give up on the CTN just yet
Recent blog posts
Today was a very good day for Sainsbury’s Justin King. As well as announcing a great set of results, he was delighted to have his name linked to | his hero, Sir Alex ...
Last week we welcomed Sainsbury’s group commercial director Mike Coupe as The Grocer’s latest guest editor.
The departure Richard Brasher represents a sad loss to Tesco and an inglorious exit for a man of significant retail talent.
- Ocado clears the fridge when it should be basting the turkey
- Irene's delicious irony