Adam has been editor of The Grocer since 2006 and is a former BSME Editor of the Year.
- 01293 610263
Ouch. If you think Kantar’s 12-week numbers look bad, you should see the four-week ones…
Asda's Andy Clarke: The Big InterviewSubscription
Asda boss Andy Clarke speaks out on restructuring, hypermarkets, changing technology and the rise of the discounters…
The Co-operative Bank’s ‘technical breach’ of the Consumer Credit Act was caused by a computer programming mistake, The Grocer can reveal.
- Paul Flowers' Newsnight performance was a self-pitying failure
- Price wars and The Budget: good news for consumers
- The Co-op Group board game: not so much Cluedo as Clueless
- Tesco should focus its price investment on fruit & veg
- What would Einstein do if he were running Tesco?
- Coles' Ian McLeod tipped for return to UK retail
- Wilson's City Food Lecture: astute and cleverly subversive
Recent blog posts
Today was a very good day for Sainsbury’s Justin King. As well as announcing a great set of results, he was delighted to have his name linked to | his hero, Sir Alex ...
Last week we welcomed Sainsbury’s group commercial director Mike Coupe as The Grocer’s latest guest editor.
The departure Richard Brasher represents a sad loss to Tesco and an inglorious exit for a man of significant retail talent.
- Ocado clears the fridge when it should be basting the turkey
- Irene's delicious irony