Adam has been editor of The Grocer since 2006 and is a former BSME Editor of the Year.
- 01293 610263
Fmcg brands can’t claim to have been early adopters of new digital advertising opportunities…
Amid fevered speculation surrounding his departure, what has been Justin King’s contribution to Sainsbury’s?…
As a journalist, it’s a strange thing to say, but I’m puzzled by the media…
- Paul Lindley on Ella’s Kitchen sale: Hain shares our mindset
- In the health onslaught, this looks like a salt and battery
- It's time to bin the bags
- Martin Glenn replaces Benoit Testard at United Biscuits
- Doug Lamont takes reins at revamped Innocent as first ever CEO
- Farewell Fresh & Easy
- Tesco turnaround strategy a bit bitty
Recent blog posts
Today was a very good day for Sainsbury’s Justin King. As well as announcing a great set of results, he was delighted to have his name linked to | his hero, Sir Alex ...
Last week we welcomed Sainsbury’s group commercial director Mike Coupe as The Grocer’s latest guest editor.