Vince is fmcg editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
Men’s Health rolls out jerky in grocery debut…
Lidl and Tesco dominate the shortlist for The Grocer’s Own-Label Food & Drink Awards 2014…
Coconut water brand Vita Coco is launching its first children’s products…
- Meantime Brewery: "wake up to revolution" in craft beer
- Can Innocent's new Super smoothies boost flagging sales?
- Shauna Muamba welcomes Asda in-store defibrillators plan
- Surge in straight 'save' deals as brands keeps it simpleSubscription
- Kingsmill reveals Great White hope for sliced bread
- Coca-Cola Enterprises pours £52m into UK operations
- Tangerine Confectionery set to close Blackpool factory
Recent blog posts
Nestlé could be forgiven for feeling a little bitter this week. For years, it had jealously – and successfully – kept its Nespresso coffee pod…
Brands are seeing huge opportunities in sponsoring gaming teams - that is, professional video gamers…
In 2013 The Grocer played a pivotal role in bringing about the return of ice cream brand Funny Feet. But it wasn’t the only development in the colourful world of ice cream.
- Tea feels the strain
- A marvellous year
- Gluten-free futures
- Hail real ale
- An acquired taste
- A right Royal trade show
- Anyone for a picnic?