Vince is buying & supplying editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
Mondelez is revving up its marketing activity with a ‘Win a Banger’ promotion on some of its Cadbury brands…
Two of the UK’s biggest rice brands are hoping to tap growing interest in wholegrain rice with new pouched products…
Less than 1% of British food exports go to Russia, but restrictions could still have serious knock-on effects on UK prices…
- PepsiCo enters coconut water category in UKSubscription
- Babyfood supplier Plum Baby closing UK business
- CDM Marvellous Creations Banana Caramel Crisp: acid testSubscription
- Arla grounds Wing-Co as First Milk dairy drinks lose listingsSubscription
- Bear teams with Disney for first Alphabites TV pushVideo
- Asda Red Pepper & Chickpea Brazilian Grills: acid testSubscription
- Galaxy to offer 'value treating' with 23g barSubscription
Recent blog posts
England’s tears have barely had time to dry and already the World Cup merchandise sell-off is under way.
How does the new Coca-Cola Life compare to its stablemates?
How did The Grocer report on the build-up and aftermath of the D-Day landings in 1944?
- Tesco's sweet spot
- At 10 for One
- It's a small world
- Burgers for breakfast
- Organic food at the crossroads
- Exceedingly good marketing
- Pods become hot (and cold) stuff