Vince is buying & supplying editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
Premier Foods is expanding its Bisto brand with two Rich Gravy pastes
As new research reveals concern over sugar is prompting shoppers to cut back on soft drinks, Lucozade Energy is launching its first reduced-sugar variant. Rolling out from 11 August, Cloudy Lemonade flavoured Lucozade Energy Reduced Sugar contains 4.1g of sugar per 100ml compared with the 8.7g found in Original Lucozade Energy. Carrying the strapline ‘Great taste. Half the sug
Halal meat product deals double during RamadanSubscription
Ramadan has become an increasingly important event in the grocery calendar
- FSA: origin study shows potential of new SIRA screening
- Walkers Market Deli Tortilla Chips: Acid TestSubscription
- Asda Choc Chip Muffin Cheesecake: Acid Test Subscription
- Premier Foods doubles number of price-marked packsSubscription
- Lake District Cheddar set to be relaunched by Adams FoodsSubscription
- Chobani refused permission to fight Greek yoghurt rulingSubscription
- Soft drink sales tipped to slump as shoppers snub sugar
Recent blog posts
England’s tears have barely had time to dry and already the World Cup merchandise sell-off is under way.
How does the new Coca-Cola Life compare to its stablemates?
How did The Grocer report on the build-up and aftermath of the D-Day landings in 1944?
- Tesco's sweet spot
- At 10 for One
- It's a small world
- Burgers for breakfast
- Organic food at the crossroads
- Exceedingly good marketing
- Pods become hot (and cold) stuff