Vince is fmcg editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
United Biscuits UK is bringing all its sweet biscuits under the McVitie’s banner as it looks to grow its business by 50% over the next five years.
Goose fat is selling like greased lightning as Brits get ready to roast their festive spuds.
Quaker is expanding its booming Oat So Simple brand with three multigrain recipes
- Innocent ad campaign to focus on 10% of profits given to charity
- Let There Be Beer ad ban prompts calls for tighter rules
- McVitie’s Cake Company launches new slices
- Let There Be Beer ad banned for linking booze to successVideo
- Sweet sensation: Mars leads surge in confectionery dealsSubscription
- Jägermeister targets mults in poster push
- Lego rolls out range based on The Hobbit film
Recent blog posts
Alternative grains can bring an exciting diversity to the food and drinks market - starting with gluten-free pasta…
News that more women are drinking beer, in the week of the Great British Beer Festival, doesn’t come as a huge surprise…
Marmite’s new TV ad has divided opinion, proving once again that sense of humour is a very personal thing. Do you love it or hate it?
- A right Royal trade show
- Anyone for a picnic?
- Back to the future
- Humble pie and TV dinners
- A clip around the ear
- Hasbro strikes back
- E-cigarettes' burning questions