Vince is fmcg editor at The Grocer and covers news of developments in food, drink, entertainment, health & beauty and toys. Contact him with details of new product launches, other innovations and advertising campaigns.
- 01293 610369
Average Easter egg prices have barely changed since last year despite soaring ingredient costs and shallower promotions…
R&R CEO Ibrahim Najafi has driven big acquisitions in Europe. Now he’s looking to lick the global market…
Sainsbury’s has recalled 500g packs of its own-label SO Organic Sultanas after Salmonella was found during routine testing.
- Burton’s looks for NPD boost with £15m factory investment
- Old Hoppy Hen pale ale joins Greene King coop
- Fabulous Bakin’ Boys bought by Daelmans Group
- Vita Coco adds lemon flavour coconut water
- Ginsters seeks new head of marketing as Andy Valentine departs
- Multiples boost free-from ranges
- Duerr's rhubarb & custard jam wows home bakers
Recent blog posts
Research suggests Brits are eating more and more burgers for breakfast. Are we seeing a new trend?
Is the growth in value of the organic market down to people buying more, or simply due to price inflation?
Is Premier Foods about to ditch the ‘Exceedingly good cakes’ slogan from Mr Kipling? Not so fast…
- Pods become hot (and cold) stuff
- A killer opportunity
- Funny Feet, big steps
- Tea feels the strain
- A marvellous year
- Gluten-free futures
- Hail real ale