Special reports editor Rob Brown handles The Grocer's weekly category reports (Focus On features), and special projects such as our annual Top Products Survey.
- 01293 610268
WeightWatchers will be pleased. Poster boy Gregg ‘no one eats more cake than me’ Wallace is looking much less wobbly…
Bottled water will be worth more than cola within the next three years, according to the sector’s leading brands…
Britain’s Biggest Brand looks to World Cup to consolidate its gains after tricky start to 2014…
- Britain's Biggest Grocery Brands 2014: The listSubscription
- Britain's Biggest Brands 2014: The search for growthSubscription
- Tesco meals frozen out more than most in wake of Horsegate
- Consumers remain in dark over Sustainable Palm Oil logo
- Marmite toppled in a Top Products year of shake-upsVideo
- Top Products Survey 2013: Executive Summary reportSubscription
- Biggest value losers in 2013Subscription
Recent blog posts
Heineken predicts we’ll be spending more than half a billion quid a year on lower-abv beers and ciders by 2020. But does this burgeoning sector have a long-term future?
There’s nothing this industry likes more at times than a good sneer. And when Ranjit Singh Boparan took control of Goodfella’s Pizza in 2011 as part of his swoop on Northern Foods, certain quarters seemed to sneer in unison…
Monster is having a nightmare. But it’s nothing compared with what the parents of Anais Fournier have been through since the Maryland 14-year-old died last Christmas after drinking two 680ml cans of what the brand refers to as its ‘killer energy brew’ in a day.
- Blame it on the bean counters
- Well oiled