Special reports editor Rob Brown handles The Grocer's weekly category reports (Focus On features), and special projects such as our annual Top Products Survey.
- 01293 610268
Tesco has been worst hit by the slump in sales of frozen ready meals, the sector at the centre of the horsemeat scandal…
Consumers are as ignorant of a key sustainable palm oil logo as they were 15 months ago, an exclusive YouGov survey for The Grocer has revealed.
Marmite has been usurped as Britain’s bestselling spread by Rowse Honey, as The Grocer presents its Top Products Survey.
- Top Products Survey 2013: Executive Summary reportSubscription
- Biggest value losers in 2013Subscription
- Biggest value winners in 2013Subscription
- Oils: Lack of rain in Spain falls mainly on oilSubscription
- Cider hits £1bn mark but fizz offers true sparkleSubscription
- Focus on Petcare
- Belazu launches its first pasta sauces
Recent blog posts
Heineken predicts we’ll be spending more than half a billion quid a year on lower-abv beers and ciders by 2020. But does this burgeoning sector have a long-term future?
There’s nothing this industry likes more at times than a good sneer. And when Ranjit Singh Boparan took control of Goodfella’s Pizza in 2011 as part of his swoop on Northern Foods, certain quarters seemed to sneer in unison…
Monster is having a nightmare. But it’s nothing compared with what the parents of Anais Fournier have been through since the Maryland 14-year-old died last Christmas after drinking two 680ml cans of what the brand refers to as its ‘killer energy brew’ in a day.
- Blame it on the bean counters
- Well oiled