Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Smiths News has launched a time-saving smartphone app that enables its retail customers to link to its ordering system…
Morrisons has confirmed plans to extend the opening hours at many of its stores, as it looks to address its falling sales.
Lidl has trounced its rivals in terms of price as it makes its debut as a guest retailer in this week’s Grocer 33…
- E-cigarette ad banned for ‘Love your lungs’ strapline
- It's hard not to be cynical about voluntary auditing
- Planning system blasted as 'rudderless' by ACS
- Morrisons job cuts first wave now imminent
- Suppliers angry as retailers keep digging for old debts
- Andrew Higginson's appointment at Morrisons welcomed by City
- "E-cigarette market could be lost to specialists"Subscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke