Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Morrisons is to open three new ‘lab’ stores in Milton Keynes, Weybridge and Birtley to experiment with new tailored formats.
Musgrave has opened the first of four new trial stores for its Budgens fascia after a wide-ranging review…
When Morrisons group property director Terry Hartwell resigned last month it was no surprise to see him replaced by…
- Tesco's trading strategy? Promote, promote, promote!Subscription
- Is Match & More more or less than the sum of its parts? Subscription
- Morrisons agrees deal with Rieves Lotteries for scratchcard rollout
- Asda claims morale is high despite job cuts
- New checkout system could end 'unexpected item' woesSubscription
- Suppliers vie for civil powers to take on 'copycat' brandsSubscription
- Morrisons Match & More trials 'beat expectations'
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke