Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Clarke “had to go” because his store refit programme under-delivered and he failed to make Tesco competitive on price…
Japan Tobacco International is expanding its Amber Leaf rolling tobacco range with a new premium line made with organic Brazilian tobacco.
Morrisons has averted a potentially disruptive strike planned by drivers at a distribution centre in the North West…
- Morrisons dump bins return as 'pick-up' binsSubscription
- Store of the week: Morrisons Cheadle HeathSubscription
- More carrier bags given away by supermarkets for fourth year in a row
- Asda defends in-store manager restructure redundancy packages
- Morrisons Market Street 'not threatened by pre-pack meat'Subscription
- Morrisons presents traditional classics for Christmas: PicturesSubscription
- Morrisons names new brand and communications director
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke