Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Surprisingly, the Co-operative Group, with its convenience focus, had just seven Easter confectionery deals over the period
The Walmart-owned retailer chalked up yet another Grocer 33 pricing win this week
Potts rings the changes in Morrisons turnaroundSubscription
Today was the most dramatic day so far in the Morrisons revolution
- Five Morrisons senior directors leave as Potts streamlines
- Morrisons to ditch unpopular Intelligent Queue Management System
- NFT to lease 'game-changing' new Port of Tilbury chilled DCSubscription
- Availability top of the list in tech requirements surveySubscription
- Morrisons Caernarfon: Grocer 33 store of the weekSubscription
- Potts tells Morrisons HQ staff to spend a week in stores every year
- Ant & Dec following Dalton out the Morrisons door shows shift in focusSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke