Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Stemman has been UK group technical manager at own-label coffee supplier Fine Foods International for the past 18 years
Ranjit Singh Boparan has made a dramatic intervention in the Brexit debate
Tesco’s £53.64 total was enough to claim its second Grocer 33 pricing victory this month
- Costcutter reports sales decline but profitability in sightSubscription
- Morrisons advertises its free-from range for first timeVideoSubscription
- Morrisons to use mystery shoppers to monitor store standardsSubscription
- Grocery Retail Structure 2016 reveals changing store patternsSubscription
- Easyfoodstore cuts price back to 25pSubscription
- Joe Clayton of Beerd Brewery: Alternative CVSubscription
- Grocer 33 Week 47: Asda fails on 10% cheaper pledgeSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke