Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Morrisons has moved a step closer to launching its new loyalty scheme and may even be planning a price-matching strategy…
A poll for The Grocer has found just over half of shoppers are in favour of relaxing current Sunday trading laws…
A new mini cigar from Scandinavian Tobacco Group will be cheaper than any cigarette or cigar, claims the supplier…
- Morrisons ditches dump bins in drive to simplify stores
- Why are Sunday trading rules back in the open?Subscription
- Morrisons takes Market Street outside in bid to win shoppers
- Belinda Youngs to leave as Morrisons creates own-label unit
- Wales weighs e-cig ban in public places and minimum unit pricing
- JTI removes gantry from c-store caught selling tobacco to minors
- Morrisons offers 5%-off vouchers to friends and family
Recent blog posts
Where does the government’s tobacco policy stand after yesterday’s Chantler review into plain packs?
Does the e-cig industry need make some changes if it wants to convince politicians it is the bright new future?
For the best part of two years before Morrisons tied up its deal with Ocado ahead of its online launch CEO Dalton Philips faced endless questions about when it was going online, and how it was going to do it.
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke
- Morrisons finds reasons to be cheerful
- Salad daze
- All's fair in love and 'phoney war'
- Putting the pen to the sword