Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
We have daily team huddles in the morning in which we can discuss any issues and how we are trading
This week Tesco’s total of £44.92 was £4.10 cheaper than its Walmart-owned rival
Tesco Brand Guarantee scheme sees it beat AsdaSubscription
The instant Brand Guarantee discount given to our mystery shopper made Tesco the cheapest
- Anja van Bergen joins Nomad Foods to support acquisitionsSubscription
- Sian Holt, Fudge Kitchen, on vicars and kicking assSubscription
- Hats off to Which? The super-complaint was not in vainSubscription
- Motor Fuel Group to transfer supply for 300 stores to BookerSubscription
- Minnie Moll, East of England Co-op, on Tigger & David CassidySubscription
- Asda takes fifth Grocer 33 pricing win in a rowSubscription
- Morrisons hires new CTO from HalfordsSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke