Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
There’s clearly no love lost between the health lobby and campaigners against the introduction of plain packaging for toba…
Even before the last turkey sandwich has been polished off, retailers start devoting space to diet and heathy food…
The current woes affecting the big four supermarkets are often put down to the rise of the discounters…
- Reasoned debate over plain tobacco packaging goes up in smokeSubscription
- David Potts bookies' favourite for Morrisons CEO job Subscription
- Will history judge Dalton Philips saint or sinner? Subscription
- Where did it all go wrong for Dalton Philips?
- Morrisons was Christmas' worst performing major grocer, 409 jobs at risk
- Morrisons CEO to step down as supermarket announces closures
- Mults prove resilient in wake of festive apocalypse fearsSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke