Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
The retailer says it will remove the deals from across its entire grocery business by August
The unpredictable start to 2016 in terms of grocery pricing continues
The buying group said in November it had launched a review
- Daniel Sciamma named UK managing director at JTI
- Can Stelios achieve lift-off with the EasyFood concept?Subscription
- My Local to run trial of footie-style digital hoardingsSubscription
- Easyfoodstore forced to close after running out of stockSubscription
- Government to push ahead with relaxation of Sunday trading lawsSubscription
- EasyFoodstore opens surprise first outlet in Park RoyalSubscription
- Morrisons' Price Crunch returns with fresh fruit & veg focusSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke