Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Asda edges out Tesco to take victorySubscription
Asda claimed its second Grocer 33 pricing win in a row, edging out Tesco
Tobacco giants are considering investment in P&H following Tesco Booker deal
Darren Blackhurst's Simple CharterSubscription
Group commercial director Darren Blackhurst has helped Morrisons turn a corner. How has he done it?
- Morrisons cuts time to pay smaller suppliers to 14 daysSubscription
- Asda back on top with narrow Grocer 33 pricing winSubscription
- Tesco-Booker clouds the air for Palmer & Harvey and the tobacco giantsSubscription
- Imperial Brands and JTI confirm Palmer & Harvey stake talksSubscription
- Morrisons hails success of in-store gap-filling order systemSubscription
- Morrisons ends Asda's Grocer 33 prices winning streakSubscription
- Asda beats Iceland to take another Grocer 33 winSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke