Emma Weinbren is news analysis editor at The Grocer. She writes, edits and commissions analysis pieces on the latest fmcg stories, as well as writing news and deputising for news editor Ronan Hegarty.
,br> Emma won the PPA New Talent Award for New Section Editor of the Year in 2016. Prior to joining The Grocer in 2016, Emma was deputy and features editor at Chemist+Druggist, a weekly magazine and website for UK pharmacists.
Coupe criticised the system for failing to take into account new online players in the market
The recruitment drive will take its UK workforce to 24,000 – up from 15,500 at end of last year
Greencore said its underpayment was down to an administrative error that had now been rectified
- Waitrose Whiting Way, Wells: Grocer 33 store of the weekSubscription
- Sainsbury's adds five SKUs to frozen meat-free lineupSubscription
- Sainsbury's #fooddancing ad proves a hit on TwitterSubscription
- Non-subscription recipe box service Soochef expands selection
- Ocado management sees pay cut as targets are only just hitSubscription
- Consumers concerned about rising food prices, survey reveals
- Ocado rolls out targeted Smart Coupons across siteSubscription