Emma Weinbren is news analysis editor at The Grocer. She writes, edits and commissions analysis pieces on the latest fmcg stories, as well as writing news and deputising for news editor Ronan Hegarty.
,br> Emma won the PPA New Talent Award for New Section Editor of the Year in 2016. Prior to joining The Grocer in 2016, Emma was deputy and features editor at Chemist+Druggist, a weekly magazine and website for UK pharmacists.
Payments giant is testing a biometric credit card in two South African retailers
Sainsbury’s gave away one million thermometers across the UK last September
The majority of the new outlets will be food-only stores
- AmazonFresh 14% cheaper than nearest supermarket rival on brandsSubscription
- Amazon grocery sales soar 30% thanks to drinks and snacksSubscription
- Speed is increasingly expected in the bagging areaVideoSubscription
- Alcohol wholesaler registration already a success, claims FWDSubscription
- Sainsbury's adds Russell Athletic sportswear to online rangeSubscription
- Sainsbury's faces Twitter backlash over new self-serve tillsSubscription
- Sainsbury's extends nitrogen-cooled delivery truck trialSubscription