Emma Weinbren is news analysis editor at The Grocer. She writes, edits and commissions analysis pieces on the latest fmcg stories, as well as writing news and deputising for news editor Ronan Hegarty.
,br> Emma won the PPA New Talent Award for New Section Editor of the Year in 2016. Prior to joining The Grocer in 2016, Emma was deputy and features editor at Chemist+Druggist, a weekly magazine and website for UK pharmacists.
With super fast delivery now ‘the currency’ of the retail market, how will retailers develop their offers?
From virtual reality concepts to checkout-eliminating technology, here are the most significant trends showcased at Shoptalk
Get ready for the smart home revolutionSubscription
Smart home tech was all the rage at the Shoptalk conference in Las Vegas this week
- Mondelez brands unlikely to get Amazon Dash buttons in UKSubscription
- PepsiCo plans experiential activity for all brandsSubscription
- Startups will thrive on direct sale to shoppers says AmazonSubscription
- M&S and Tesco suspend their advertising with Google
- Express delivery giant Instacart mulls expansion beyond USSubscription
- 'Two-hour deliveries will be normal' says Amazon Prime now VPSubscription
- Digital guru Marcus East leaves M&SSubscription