Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Fromer UK MD Torras becomes regional president of central Europe
If EasyJet founder Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou didn’t know it already, he will now – there is nothing easy about grocery retailing
Fledging independent convenience store chain My Local is looking to trial a new advertising initiative
- Easyfoodstore forced to close after running out of stockSubscription
- Government to push ahead with relaxation of Sunday trading lawsSubscription
- EasyFoodstore opens surprise first outlet in Park RoyalSubscription
- Morrisons' Price Crunch returns with fresh fruit & veg focusSubscription
- Charlie Leet-Cook, Moju, on Sisqó, waves and honey badgersSubscription
- My Local's sales shortfall shows importance of freshSubscription
- My Local sales lagging M Local levels by £25m admits GreeneSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke