Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Relex Solutions has teamed up with US private investment house Summit Partners
My first-ever job? Working in a shoe shop in Chelsea: not as glamorous as it sounds
It took a guest appearance from frozen discounter Iceland to break Asda’s recent dominance in terms of pricing
- Washout summer adds to tobacco woes for c-stores Subscription
- Tesco and Morrisons join new logistics initiativeSubscription
- Mike Greene's M Local plans will be fascinating to see unfoldSubscription
- Sugar: 'most consumers are cutting down'Subscription
- Joy Parkinson, Faith in Nature, on Prosecco and David BeckhamSubscription
- No comfort to Asda in Grocer 33 despite roasting rivalsSubscription
- M Local sale is a sad end for a great conceptSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke