Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Morrisons dump bins return as 'pick-up' binsSubscription
Just three months after Morrisons launched a cull of dump bins, some similar-looking promotional furniture has reappeared…
Store of the week: Morrisons Cheadle HeathSubscription
“We recently switched over from HOT service to Morrisons’ new Five Star service rating”…
The number of single use plastic carrier bags dished out by UK supermarkets has risen for the fourth year running, according to the latest figures from Wrap.
- Asda defends in-store manager restructure redundancy packages
- Morrisons Market Street 'not threatened by pre-pack meat'Subscription
- Morrisons presents traditional classics for Christmas: PicturesSubscription
- Morrisons names new brand and communications director
- Fmcg brands in China forced to fight harder for share
- Morrisons replaces HOT scheme with ‘five-star’ rating system
- Morrisons ditches trolley locks from stores nationwide
Recent blog posts
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
Morrisons’ price cuts and marketing blitz have been broadly welcomed by analysts. Its task now is two-fold…
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke
- Morrisons finds reasons to be cheerful