Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Morrisons has agreed to pay Ocado £170m upfront as part of a 25-year agreement to help the supermarket launch an online grocery business by January.
Sales of Morrisons’ Nutmeg children’s clothing range have beaten expectations for the first month of trading…
The Department of Health has denied reports that the government is to scrap plain tobacco packaging plans…
- Costcutter shuffles exec deck with new appointments
- Ian Bishop and Jenny Holmes switch from Costcutter to Nisa
- Government denies scrapping plan for plain tobacco packs
- FruitBroo has coffee and tea in its sights
- 'Sexist' plain tobacco packaging research slammed
- The Grocer vying for five major magazine awards
- Illicit tobacco trade up sharply, shows Morris survey
Recent blog posts
Today the Department of Health told me of its surprise at a story in The Sun proclaiming the news the PM had scrapped plans to force tobacco into plain packs…
Ever since those nice young chaps at Innocent Drinks sold a controlling stake in their smoothie-making business to Coca-Cola, Ella’s Kitchen founder Paul Lindley has become something of the poster boy for the ethical grocery start-up generation…
Amid all the continued shenanigans with horse meat and the industry taking another beating from doctors over obesity, Morrisons managed to deliver some much-needed cheer yesterday with the acquisition of 49 former Blockbuster Video stores…
- Morrisons got talent?
- Going cold turkey
- The Fisher King
- The new edition of The Grocer is now online
- London calling
- The moody blues
- Making hoy while the sun shines