Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Asda claims Grocer 33 victory by more than £3Subscription
The Walmart owned retailer’s £69.32 total was £3.41 cheaper than second-placed Tesco
Morrisons proves more than £2 cheaper than AsdaSubscription
The Bradford-based retailer beat Asda by more than £2 with a £60.84 total
Morrisons store staff are set to receive a 3.7% pay increase to £8.50 an hour
- Simon Gregg, Asda VP online grocery: star orderSubscription
- Asda beats its nearest Grocer 33 pricing rival by £4.31Subscription
- Palmer & Harvey and Costcutter to close The BuyCoSubscription
- Palmer & Harvey seals refinancing with Imperial and JTISubscription
- Morrisons More points for fuel at forecourts halvedSubscription
- Palmer & Harvey extends key Tesco tobacco contract for three more yearsSubscription
- Poundland has eye on the availability prizeSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke