Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Sainsbury's Milton Keynes: G33 store of the weekSubscription
”We work really hard to spend time with colleagues right from their induction to show them what great customer service look”
Morrisons look to Festive Fred to guide shoppers this Christmas
I worked in a coffee shop when I was 15 and I still remember it being the most stressful job I’ve ever had
- Sainsbury's Shorehead, Huddersfield: G33 store of the weekSubscription
- Lidl beats big four rivals with shop nearly 20% cheaperSubscription
- Nisa 'on course to hit its target of £7.2m EBITDA'Subscription
- Louise Moorhouse Addo Food Group, on being veggie and Man UtdSubscription
- William Reed creates e-learning partnership for food industry
- Grocer 33 price survey: Tesco in rare win over AsdaSubscription
- Sainsbury's Hessle: G33 store of the weekSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke