Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
I like to tell people I make ketchup for a living. Most of my mates have been on this journey with me
If the shoe doesn’t fit, keep jamming your foot in till it does
Sean Clarke joins as Asda lands its first winSubscription
Asda claimed its first win of the new Grocer 33 year and it was a comprehensive one at that
- Morrisons Bredbury wins store of the weekSubscription
- Morrisons' Rathbones Wakefield bakery gutted by fire
- Nisa beats profit forecast in “transformational year”Subscription
- Tesco keeps up the pricing pressure on its rivalsSubscription
- Guka Tavberidze, Savse Smoothies, on big cats and Family ManSubscription
- My Local's CEO apologises as company enters administration Subscription
- Is the sad story of My Local's failure the next BHS? No
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke