Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
Nisa has written to members to inform them of proposed price increases and rebate reductions…
Buying group Nisa has recorded a £3m loss – the first in its history – for the year to April 2015…
Asda offered the cheapest prices for two thirds of the items but this was only good enough for third place
- Attack on 'unhealthy' Morrisons is unjustified and completely misses the pointSubscription
- Morrisons rejects price cuts health criticism
- Morrisons price cuts deliver lowest total among the big fourSubscription
- Waitrose Pick Your Own Offers hailed as 'groundbreaking'Subscription
- Asda is top of G33 pricing fight despite cuts at MorrisonsSubscription
- Store manager Richard Perry is toast of Sainsbury's
- Grocer of the Year Lidl weighs up in-store changesSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke