Ronan is news editor of The Grocer and also covers Morrisons and the tobacco trade.
- 01293 610406
The first phase of the new website went live on 7 February with 200 retailers
Tesco-Booker deal could trigger consolidation in the Big 30 on an entirely new level. So what does the future hold?
The retailer notified suppliers this week in a letter from group commercial director Darren Blackhurst
- Tesco takes first Grocer 33 pricing win of the yearSubscription
- PDF: Tobacco Category Report 2017
- Fags of the future? Tobacco Category Report 2017VideoSubscription
- Patrick Cairns leaves Wessanen to become Charlie Bigham's CEOSubscription
- Lidl's Grocer 33 margin of victory increases to 17%Subscription
- Morrisons relaunches Eat Smart healthy eating brandSubscription
- Sir Ken Morrison was a natural born retailerSubscription
Recent blog posts
Much has been made of incoming Tesco CEO Dave Lewis’ lack of retail knowledge – but you don’t spend 27 years at Unilever without picking up a thing or two about retail.
Pernod is having to change its label so that people realise it is alcoholic.
Morrisons is not alone in making in-store redundancies - and its plans have been a long time in the making.
- Morrisons, cheaper
- Chantler review takes us back to the start
- Vaping not aping
- Morrisons wakes up to the discounters
- E-cigs: Agreement breaks out
- Morrisons' date with destiny
- Up in smoke